mocaholic

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2003
Sect M40, Row Z, Seat 17.
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney
There has been some ridicule displayed re possible upcoming premiership teams - Coll & WCE for starters - the abuse of which I drunkenly joined in last night. I have however given this issue some thought, and I'd now like to provide the definitive Premiership team for season 2005.

After careful consideration, you will be interested (and no doubt gladdened) to hear that at long last the Sydney Swans will be premiers.

The medallion wearers are:
B: C. Johnson M. Scarlett T. Kennelly
HB: L. Barry C. Cornes N. Lappin
C: N. Reiwoldt S. Black A. Goodes
HF: M. Voss W. Tredrea B. Hall
F: D. Jolly M. O'Loughlin R. O'Keeffe
R: J. White C. Judd B. Kirk

Int: S. Maxfield (c) J. Bolton A. Schneider

Oh.....Did I mention that in January 2005 the AFL pass a new regulation allowing Sydney to select any ten contracted players from any other team they'd like?

Warm up those vocal chords for "Cheer Cheer The Red and The White" everybody...

mocaholic said:
There has been some ridicule displayed re possible upcoming premiership teams - Coll & WCE for starters - the abuse of which I drunkenly joined in last night. I have however given this issue some thought, and I'd now like to provide the definitive Premiership team for season 2005.

After careful consideration, you will be interested (and no doubt gladdened) to hear that at long last the Sydney Swans will be premiers.

Oh.....Did I mention that in January 2005 the AFL pass a new regulation allowing Sydney to select any ten contracted players from any other team they'd like?

good to see your captain is on the bench. and keep dreaming.

mocaholic said:
There has been some ridicule displayed re possible upcoming premiership teams - Coll & WCE for starters - the abuse of which I drunkenly joined in last night.
Didn't we all,think I upset some West Coast supporters
Message to self switch off computer when entering second half of Absolut bottle

Snickers said:
good to see your captain is on the bench.
Refer: B. Monteath, 1980

Snickers said:
and keep dreaming.
Oh I do. I do.

WA ROO said:
Message to self switch off computer when entering second half of Absolut bottle
If alcohol had this sort of restrictive functionality it wouldn't be any fun in the first place!!

mocaholic said:

If Sydney chose to overlook Cousins, Hird and Ricciuto, then perhaps the flag is bit further off than you think. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back