Roast DeGoey Arrested in NYC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals
Please help your Pies mods by not quoting and replying to trolls, just use the report button and it will make cleaning up and removing them much easier.
Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If convicted do we even extradite to the US for what they classify as a misdemeanour?
No, of course not. Wouldn't have let him out of the country if that was a potential outcome.

Like Wayne Carey, who committed a worse crime than Jordy is accused, he'd no longer be able to visit the US. But no extradition.

Does anyone know what the court appearance on 8 December will result in outcome wise? Is it the Victorian equivalent to the mention hearing or is it more involved?
My guess from half-arsed internet research is that the hearing will involve a reading of the charges, a not guilty plea then a discussion/negotiation (or this might happen beforehand) where the parties agree for an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal, which is effectively a 6 month bond, where as long as JDG doesn't get found guilty of an offence in that time (tough from Aus) the charge disappears.

This will give this thread an awesome boost as the Jordy lovers will scream "not guilty" and the haters can scream "not found not guilty". And then this thread will beat the Covid thread.

My guess from half-arsed internet research is that the hearing will involve a reading of the charges, a not guilty plea then a discussion/negotiation (or this might happen beforehand) where the parties agree for an Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal, which is effectively a 6 month bond, where as long as JDG doesn't get isn't found guilty of an offence in that time (tough from Aus) the charge disappears.

This will give this thread an awesome boost as the Jordy lovers will scream "not guilty" and the haters can scream "not found not guilty". And then this thread will beat the Covid thread.
In b4 NMBB or TGG

What will the club do next?
Assuming some sort of penalty will be applied, what might it look like?
  • Fine
  • Suspension
  • Community service
  • Counselling
  • Sacking
If I am correct, think he does or has done community service through the club and it may have been voluntary.

My money is one of the others (apart from sacking), not that counselling will do much, seems to never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back