Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot on their board massively overrate the potential of their high draft picks just because they were high draft picks.

SPS is small framed, has no penetration in his kicking and lacks foot speed.

Setterfield is slow, a poor user and despite his height isn’t strong over the ball.

Dow - Has to be one of the worst decision makers in the AFL ball in hand and doesn’t have good disposal when he does make the right decision.

Stocker - is a poor runner and lacks the height to play alongside Saad, Williams and Docherty in the Carlton backline.

L’OB - Small framed and lacks pace for a purely outside player.

North supporters over rate their list and they finished bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I laughed when we signed Truck after not interviewing or even looking at what else was out there.Due diligence seemed to have got us into trouble once before,looks like history is repeating. Xavier Campbell should have been cleaned out end of last year. Not surprised, we are done‬. We also signed Shiel, Smith, Saad (gone), Stringer. What on earth were we thinking, who was making this decisions? Richardson? Well he’s gone - Xavier needs to go and Truck as well - sitting on the pine, not overseeing the game? We have limited staff etc. he needs to bloody witness first hand what is going on not via a headset.

I’m sick on the pathetic weak club.

If we’re not gonna give him time to develop a list we may as well sack him now, because our list is in absolute shambles.

This will be worse than the Knights short era.
Get used to old mate sweaty palms doing jack sh*t coaching in the last 5 mins whilst we try to hang on to a 2 goal lead only to get done in the last 40 secs

We love to s**t on other supporters when they spout off bullshit about our club, it's only fair game we do the same to our own. This is via our great thread on Truck. Boy, there some some rippers on here.

No u sack them because u reach a conclusion that they aren’t the man for the job.

Reece Shaw was the most laughable appointment I’d seen until this bloke. He wasgame day coach last year and we were deplorable. Facts are he’s into his second year running the team on game day and the same under 12 fundamentals aren’t happening.

I’ve actually never seen an essendon team that doesn’t understand that u can’t be led to the ball all over the ground, need numbers at the fall of the ball at marking contests, can’t just kick it to the same place exiting d 50 to an outnumber all the time, let opp waltz the ball out of your f 50 to an inevitable uninterrupted scoring shot.

been bizarre watching for last year and a bit. Bloke has no idea what he’s doing. Blue collar.... ruthless.... haaaaaa

a pimple on my arse would do better. Maybe go back to a captain coach. Brayden ham perhaps. Na stuff it Ned Cahill will do. Done. ned Cahill. That’s about the extent of the process these idiots running this shambolic disgrace of a club went through.

I'd forgot about Mahoney, sack him too

Ok so you got me cheaply. Well we had a 6 and a half goal lead. Hows that a better reality for ya?

Hope he gets sacked. Not playing Bryan is moronic

A few more for good measure.

Would it be evil to wish lots of pre-season injuries on * 2022 ?
Yeah, but as it's * you are forgiven.
Other teams yes

* no
No. You're only human.

I'm only hoping for a handful in the final warm-up to their Elimination Final. Nothing serious though. Not that they'd beat Brisbane anyway. I just want them smashed.
They* aren’t human, so I wouldn’t worry about it.

Lol, classy Norf.

Wishing injury to our players. Are they that scared??
I mean hate us all you want but FMD, you must be some sad individuals if you wish injuries to opposition players. 🤦‍♂️

Aged like a cheap aldi wine tipped out and replaced with the town drunk's piss.

Lol, classy Norf.

Wishing injury to our players. Are they that scared??
I mean hate us all you want but FMD, you must be some sad individuals if you wish injuries to opposition players. 🤦‍♂️

This is how I imagine their BigFooty posters.

BC473D9D-74A5-421C-B6EE-D26866291D8E.jpeg

A lot on their board massively overrate the potential of their high draft picks just because they were high draft picks.

Setterfield is slow, a poor user and despite his height isn’t strong over the ball.

Dow - Has to be one of the worst decision makers in the AFL ball in hand and doesn’t have good disposal when he does make the right decision.

Stocker - is a poor runner and lacks the height to play alongside Saad, Williams and Docherty in the Carlton backline.

cbf quoting it, but there is an "offer" of Dow + Pick 6 for Cerra + Pick 10 (or whatever they have)
Freo trading circa '96-01 is over my friend.

At this point in time, I suspect the Richmond supporting poster of these is a parody account and not a real person.

7 frees to 1 ,a super soft free to Essendon,the Suns bloke tripped over himself but got penalised.

The fix is on to kill us out of the 8.

The funny thing is we would be firmly entrenched in the 8 if it wasn't for the umpires.

Freo and Port game and also the Lions game where the umpires cheated something savage.

Yet another game lost because of umpires,eff those fluro cheatin’ maggots.

Asterisk cup this year.

Last edited:
At this point in time, I suspect the poster of these is a parody account and not a real person.
Richmond supporter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually not delusional, but worth the read from the Carlton board:

Appreciative I'm only a new poster but I've followed Carlton's BF forum for years but I feel compelled to say that I've found the mere existence of this thread as truly embarrassing as there is never anything positive or knowledgable contributed to it.

Is it possible for the moderators to put up a petition to see if contributors want this thread closed?

Response by oppo member:

If you don't like the thread, just ignore it.

Followed by another response, gold:

That’s fine but what purpose does it serve? Appreciative it had some good info on back during the drugs saga but now it just makes us look a bit pathetic. Am I missing something?

At this point in time, I suspect the Richmond supporting poster of these is a parody account and not a real person.

Nope, not a parody, that's

Smasha

Everyone's always out to get them.

If they want to talk about games lost because of umpiring we can just as easily talk about our games against Sydney, GWS and Melbourne.

If they want to talk about games lost because of umpiring we can just as easily talk about our games against Sydney, GWS and Melbourne.

Not sure how you can equate losing by ten goals to the umpires in any event.......

Careful, Lyon could turn them into workhorses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back