Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies fan not happy with another draw...
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Boys

Dem salty tears

Would help if the commentators understood the rules
There is a segment on afl.com.au that they showed it had been paid 5 or so times this season already, and it had me like, oh well that's fair enough then. Cornes then desperately tried to save face from his outrage by saying, yeah, but we don't have the ones that weren't paid.

may as well post all of ross lyons presser after the game in here. Its "heads in the sand" time at St Kilda and it still feels like theres a lot of media cheer leaders out there although I do feel tide is turning on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2002372
This whole thread belongs here. And probably the dude that started it.
That guy is such a fart sniffer, no body is falling for his piss poor trolling.
But it is kind of fun watching a couple other fart sniffers join to sniff each other's farts, fun in a second-hand embarrassment kind of way.

Don’t bother listening, full transcript of discussion -
Q. “Can Essendon go all the way this year?”
A. “I don't think they will”

LOL “I don’t think they will. And nor does anyone else. And maybe we shouldn’t even have had this conversation because it’s a question nooone is asking”

The media are nicly building and preparing for their Essendon season is a failure story line when we inevitably lose a few matches from here on in.

The media are nicly building and preparing for their Essendon season is a failure story line when we inevitably lose a few matches from here on in.

Someone has already penned the “false dawn” article I’m sure. But this is what they do - to everyone. Lots of hot takes based on a season that is not even at the halfway mark.

I love how so many in the media are saying we are a certainty for finals now.

LOL yeah right.

I'm loving the season so far. But you don't have to be too creative to imagine it falling apart. We've seen it so many times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back