Teams Denver Broncos - The Mile High Club

Remove this Banner Ad

His rookie year usage could hardly be more encouraging, as Jeudy commanded a team-high 21 percent target share. Jeudy continuing his target and air yard dominance could make him a premiere 2021 fantasy draft value at wide receiver.

Courtland Sutton, Rotoworld, look him up, dumbasses

Broncos looking for a new GM, had enough of Elway's QB shenanigans..

To be fair he is basically in charge so it was more than likely his call.

I must say I didn’t think he had it in him

Agreed, thought is pride would be too stiff to do it. Good man.

Peyton Manning for GM?

After he heavily recommended Adam Gase to the Jets as head coach? You're a brave man 😂

Last edited:
To be fair he is basically in charge so it was more than likely his call.

I must say I didn’t think he had it in him

It's a disappointing day for big footy board memes.

Broncos signed OT Quinn Bailey, WR Trinity Benson, WR Fred Brown, S Chris Cooper, RB Damarea Crockett, FB Jeremy Cox, WR/emergency QB Kendall Hinton, TE Jordan Leggett, OT Darrin Paulo, and DT Deyon Sizer to reserve/future contracts.
All 10 finished the season on Denver's practice squad. Most notably is Kendall Hinton, who was forced to start under center in Week 12 when the Broncos' entire quarterbacks room was placed on the COVID list. Jeremy Cox also made seven appearances on special teams.
SOURCE: Ryan O'Halloran on Twitter
Jan 4, 2021, 5:34 PM ET

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking Tuesday, Broncos coach Vic Fangio did not commit to Drew Lock as his 2021 starting quarterback.
Stop the presses, we know, but it is still rare for a coach to offer anything other than a full-throated endorsement. Saying Lock "can be" the starter was as far as Fangio was willing to go. "He's going to have to improve," Fangio said bluntly. Turnover prone and inaccurate, Lock's biggest 2020 sin may have been his lack of big plays down the field. Those were supposed to be his saving grace amidst the growing pains. The Broncos will be in real trouble if Lock remains their Week 1 2021 starter.
SOURCE: Andrew Mason on Twitter
Jan 5, 2021, 2:57 PM ET

Do we need an OT?

isn’t James coming back? Bolles has obviously been great too
You'd bank on James playing? 29 yrs old by next season and has been incredibly injury prone.

If I had confidence he'd play then no. But I have 0 faith in him at this point, I'd draft his replacement should someone be sufficient in the draft or, even sign another FA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back