332docker

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Western Force
Most Fox commentators love Nic Nat and don't rate Sandi's work...I reckon Sandi will give Nic Nat a bath again in this derby...He did it against Goldstein end of last year, and I reckon if he is fit he will towel up Nic Nat again! He might not be able to get All Aust to select him their team but I still reckon he is up there in top 2 ruckman and should be a lock again this year if he stays fit...

Very likely. Sandi is chronically underrated by so many.

Boy are we gonna miss him when hangs up the boots.

Very likely. Sandi is chronically underrated by so many.

Boy are we gonna miss him when hangs up the boots.

Damm right were gonna miss him. under rated by some but IMO one of the reasons for our sustained success in recent years. Love watching those set play slaps to space from boundary throw ins in our fwd half. His effectiveness has only been diminished by other teams mids learning to shark his good work- that's no fault of his but is reflected in the stats that some judge him by. For those that appreciate a traditional 'big man' in the game, he's a beauty.

Not underated Sandi, but we as a team are too dependable on him. 2013 GF is the year we fully utilize all our ruckmen, Sandi not even in doig top 10 that year.

Nic Nat no stat has never played a decent derby. 1st derby last yr him and lycett were awful. I remember Lycett shirking going back with the flight, let the ball go straight down ibbos throat half his size.
Sandi will win the ruck but wr have to utilize it and make priddis kick the ball like hawthorn do when they get the clearance. Cover everyone else and let priddis kick it to our half backs.

As much as Naitanui, Goldstein, Jacobs, Mumford, Martin, etc. are talked up (and they're all good players), I can't recall Sandi ever lowering his colours to them.

He just doesn't destroy minnows as noticeably. Opposite of a flat track bully. As far as I'm concerned, he's the #1 ruck in the game, and has been for a while. If those rumours are true and he's out, we are cactus against WC and Naitanui.

Ha how quiet it is about this game around here, it's like everyone has given up already.
Or people are confused what a ruck dual is? I've never been happier to have the ability to change thread titles

It's always confused me how people rate Goldy & co ahead of Sandi, but Sandi is always the better ruckman against them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back