Derby Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fremantle Football Club would like to thank all the WCE fans that bought three game memberships. Unfortunately we cannot give you access to the derby due to the government not going ahead with phase 5.
If in the near future we are able to have full capacity at Optus you will be granted access to these games.
If not, tough t***ies, thanks for your donation to the Fremantle Football Club.

Your charity case needed the only "home" Derby this year to make sure they don't sink, even after rorting your members on refunds. And despite being one of two teams, in a two team town, AND it clearly being WCs turn for the home Derby.

And now also....your losing revenue from another 30000 possible ticket sales as well.

We'll keep u guys alive little bro....like always

I love how they scheduled the Derby to open up football in WA yet there is no opportunity for one of the fanbases to get tickets.

Even Port Adelaide gave Crows supporters a chance to get tickets to the Showdown.

So I bought tickets using the freo code. Got an email today saying the following. Hopefully can snag 2 tickets on Thursday so at least have a couple of eagles fans watch win #10 in a row over Freo.

2020 Toyota AFL Premiership Season – Fremantle v West Coast Eagles – Ticketing Update

Hi

Following the WA Government’s announcement to delay Phase 5 of eased restrictions in WA, we regret to inform you that your ticket/s for the RAC Derby on Sunday 19 July 2020 are no longer valid and will be refunded via the payment method used in your purchase transaction.

Unfortunately, your ticket/s issued via the Ticketmaster pre-sale do not adhere to the revised social distancing protocols required for this match under the Government’s notice of a reduced stadium capacity.

Under Phase 4 restrictions the normal allocation of tickets that must be made available to non FFC Members of the Public has been reduced to 2,884. Pleasingly the WA Government has waived this requirement to enable more Members who purchased tickets in the original pre-sale to be able to attend.

You will be emailed detailed information, including a unique link, on Thursday morning for exclusive access to purchase from this ticket allocation from 12pm WST to 5pm WST on Thursday 16 July 2020.

Please note a two (2) ticket transaction limit will apply.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by the reduced stadium capacity.

Under Phase 4 restrictions the normal allocation of tickets that must be made available to non FFC Members of the Public has been reduced to 2,884. Pleasingly the WA Government has waived this requirement to enable more Members who purchased tickets in the original pre-sale to be able to attend.
Ah damn. Looks like this is only for this game and not the rest of the Perth games.

So I bought tickets using the freo code. Got an email today saying the following. Hopefully can snag 2 tickets on Thursday so at least have a couple of eagles fans watch win #10 in a row over Freo.

2020 Toyota AFL Premiership Season – Fremantle v West Coast Eagles – Ticketing Update

Hi

Following the WA Government’s announcement to delay Phase 5 of eased restrictions in WA, we regret to inform you that your ticket/s for the RAC Derby on Sunday 19 July 2020 are no longer valid and will be refunded via the payment method used in your purchase transaction.

Unfortunately, your ticket/s issued via the Ticketmaster pre-sale do not adhere to the revised social distancing protocols required for this match under the Government’s notice of a reduced stadium capacity.

You will be emailed detailed information, including a unique link, on Thursday morning for exclusive access to purchase from this ticket allocation from 12pm WST to 5pm WST on Thursday 16 July 2020.

Please note a two (2) ticket transaction limit will apply.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused by the reduced stadium capacity.

That sounds as though you may need to prove purple membership to buy tickets now.

That sounds as though you may need to prove purple membership to buy tickets now.
From my understanding of the email there was 2884 seats set aside for general public. WA Gov has now said that they will allow those to be bought by those that originally bought tickets.
Freo have already dealt with their 27116 seats by doing a proper allocation to actual members - ones that donated to the club.
Wait and see I guess.

No email from Ticketmaster with a link so Freo must have handled it all inhouse.

Bit shitty Freo got away with not having a single ticket available for opposition.
Port had the showdown with only 2000 tickets and still a few hundred were allocated to Crows.
Club hasn't said anything about it but i'm sure they would be annoyed at the outcome.
So what happens for the Collingwood game? WA Pie members with their $50 memberships better not have seats allocated.

No email from Ticketmaster with a link so Freo must have handled it all inhouse.

Bit shitty Freo got away with not having a single ticket available for opposition.
Port had the showdown with only 2000 tickets and still a few hundred were allocated to Crows.
Club hasn't said anything about it but i'm sure they would be annoyed at the outcome.
So what happens for the Collingwood game? WA Pie members with their $50 memberships better not have seats allocated.
It was mentioned in an email sent to freo members that typically ~2500 tickets would be allocated to opp supporters and general public, but the WA gov waived this for the derby as to fit in as many of the 38k freo members who had bought tickets before the stage five stuff was delayed.

Drove home. Checked phone. Hmmm message from FremantleFC - Your exclusive RAC Derby pre-sale is now on! Secure your tickets now here ....
Do I click on it? Phishing message? Only live once.
Now I have 2 tix for section 516, pretty much middle of ground. Nice. At least 2 eagles supporters in the ground!

Drove home. Checked phone. Hmmm message from FremantleFC - Your exclusive RAC Derby pre-sale is now on! Secure your tickets now here ....
Do I click on it? Phishing message? Only live once.
Now I have 2 tix for section 516, pretty much middle of ground. Nice. At least 2 eagles supporters in the ground!
Represent! :westcoast:

My ticket is up for grabs as I now can’t go .. posted on the Freo board yesterday but no takers..

Block 353

Ticketmaster has the option for me to transfer the ticket.. message me if interested in purchasing, cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like anyone can buy tix now - if you are willing to pay $80-$105 a seat.

Though it still says ‘Freo members’, Ticketmaster is accepting credit card bookings and not asking for barcodes. I nearly purchased a couple but can’t afford the $ right now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back