Autopsy Round 22 - Derby Autopsy. If you find a positive, pick it up and all the day you’ll have good luck

Remove this Banner Ad

He is 18, he will be fine.

I think so too but its just a clear flaw etc is all

Did anyone besides me notice at 3 Qtr time that Simmo refused to talk to the playing group. Sat away from them and then said 5 words to Oscar Allen at most and walked off

To say he has lost the playing group is the understatement of the century. The guy is afraid to talk to them

I think so too but its just a clear flaw etc is all

Did anyone besides me notice at 3 Qtr time that Simmo refused to talk to the playing group. Sat away from them and then said 5 words to Oscar Allen at most and walked off

To say he has lost the playing group is the understatement of the century. The guy is afraid to talk to them
May have just been too angry to speak to them.

Looks like it was indeed just you. Below is the 3rd qtr huddle:

1691902068734.png

All I can say is...I f**king hope we were tanking. I saw a few minutes of it, and it looked like we were putting in 0 effort. Please confirm that this seems to have been the case.

I thought it was Allen not Duggan at the front. That convo went for less then 10 seconds I reckon

Yeah, looks like he's talking to the whole group there and unless he teleported from the bench, he was probably there the whole time. That footage went for around 5-6 seconds.

All I can say is...I f**king hope we were tanking. I saw a few minutes of it, and it looked like we were putting in 0 effort. Please confirm that this seems to have been the case.
Jamieson now out with the flu.

WCE_phil posted that Hough told him(he knows him) that the flu has gone through the squad this week.

Would make sense as to the completely lacklustre effort.

Dosage taken was fine non gameday, kept up same dosage, was asked by club doctor last minute at end of fitness test/warm up and he had just kept same schedule as other days. Hence being a last minute scratching.

That's Brady's version of events and as I've know him for years, he's not the type to lie and I spoke to him last night (text). He's a genuinely really good, honest country kid who just didn't quite understand the protocol was different for gameday as opposed to the previous days.

I spoke to him earlier this morning. He's pretty rough and as I understand it a few other guys were playing having had a really bad cold/flu throughout the week.
For those that don't read other threads.

-ve

That a qualified sports physician has a player under his care with uncontrolled asthma. Should hand his fellowship back.

Anyone who needs Ventolin that amount has uncontrolled and poorly medicated asthma that requires respiratory review.

File this under poor medical management of another player.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-ve

That a qualified sports physician has a player under his care with uncontrolled asthma. Should hand his fellowship back.

Anyone who needs Ventolin that amount has uncontrolled and poorly medicated asthma that requires respiratory review.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
He doesn't have asthma, he had the flu.

Did you bother reading anything before having an emotional meltdown?

If you’re eyesight causes you to mix up Duggan an Allen, I think you might need a new prescription champ.
To be fair, they look pretty similar:

s-l1600.jpg

Wha
-ve

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile ap
What about if someone who suffers asthma occasionally catches the flu doc?

Positive for me is maybe posters will now stop talking about how we will win a game and miss out on pick one.Our revolving doors of ins and outs and lack of talent will stop that happening.
i thought Greg Clark was alright as the sub and maybe deserves to be tried in the centre for the last two years.
FTFY

The massive drop in performance did made it look like a virus ran through the club. But then I remember the other 100+ pathetic defeats, so who knows.

What is clear is that midfield yesterday wasn't WAFL let alone AFL standard. It's just Tim Kelly. He's literally the only midfielder that is currently AFL standard.

Sheed is the only (barely) AFL standard mid that isn't a kid waiting in the wings. We don't even have honest C tier mids.

Posters will be like Fisher is a spud, no thanks, but he'd easily be our second best midfielder.

Far out we are ****ed.

Looks like it was indeed just you. Below is the 3rd qtr huddle:

View attachment 1772836
Darling, Cole, Yeo and Hunt all look like they'd rather be anywhere else more so than the others.

99% TOG for Darling for 4 disposals. That's not even entirely his fault considering the pathetic midfield effort.
Luke Edwards can also go in the bin. I thought he would've made it (might at another team) but since that 2021 victory over Richmond where he was awesome, he's been pretty non-existent.

He was only for a quarter but I see value in keeping Clark for another year or two. Certainly over most of the other delist candidates.

Made a couple of errors but seems to genuinely give a s**t. Seen that in him in a couple games earlier in the year too. Most importantly I saw him block for TK a couple of times at stoppages and even for Darling to make a lead on a forward 50 entry near the end. Selflessness and “giving a s**t” are two traits that the next Gen need to learn and we don’t have many that show it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back