Multiplat Destiny 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Destiny 1 easily better than D2 IMO. While the story was non existent, the tone, art style were top notch and activities (namely raids) were great fun.

Bungie rushed D2 in which D2 Year 1 was essentially a demo. While Forsaken went someway to restoring what made D1 great at the end, D2 has been a melting pot of repetitive re-skinned PvE content, underwhelming PvP, and raids designed for streamers.

Echoing the post above, the core game-play and social aspect of the game is streets ahead of most games which is why most people (including me) will keep going back. But peak Destiny has well and truly passed.

The lack of UAT in previous years over some pretty unforgivable bugs has been disappointing.

Last edited:
All three characters gear light hard capped, 1010 in every slot. First time I've ever done that in a season, currently the worst ever season and pretty sure that makes me a huge loser.
worst ever season and you've still played it so much that you have hard capped all 3 of your characters...

giphy.gif

well, that was something. Next season is gonna be pretty cool methinks.

Did you watch it? Not sure it was worth staying up for haha. It was kind of cool though. I think next season will setup the next expansion, I'm looking forward to it.

I watch a fair bit of Byf on YouTube and recently I watched his video about a guardian being stuck on the Almighty. I wonder if that's something that will ever be addressed in the lore now.

Did you watch it? Not sure it was worth staying up for haha. It was kind of cool though. I think next season will setup the next expansion, I'm looking forward to it.

I watch a fair bit of Byf on YouTube and recently I watched his video about a guardian being stuck on the Almighty. I wonder if that's something that will ever be addressed in the lore now.
i finished work at 2am so was up anyway. was a very slow burn, but was fn hanging out in the tower and watching the chat. big finale and there will have to be a crash site quest to start next season. Get your weekly bounties hoarded fellas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back