Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Vendor Palindrome has rangefinder and rifled barrel. I don't think your LHF would beat that, even if the other perks on the vendor Palindrome are 'meh' (Mulligan or Spray & Play).

Vendor Palindrome has a base range of 39, so it out-ranges your LHF from the get go, stability of 39, reload speed of 39 and aim assist of 76; additionally, its recoil direction is 94, so it's almost vertical.

See how you go with the LHF, blackshadow, but on paper, I'd take the vendor Palindrome over the LHF.

I'm loving the Palindrome - will be interesting to see the stats once levelled and whether range finder gives the palindrome the edge or if danger close and reactive reload prove more useful.

Got the trespasser from an exotic engram today. Proving to be a lot of fun - especially in the crucible

I'm not going to miss it but I did feel a huge sense of achievement when I got it.

Exactly, they have essentially dumbed down all bounties so that there isn't a sense of achievement when getting them. I've heard the reactions when people who struggle break through for top score. It is certainly a lot excitement than what people will get for getting 50-100 kills with special/primary.

Yeah, I have to think that these can't be all the bounties for Iron Banner. Given that the first Iron Banner is Supremacy, I wonder if Bungie will give us a bounty that requires us to collect crests and/or deny crests. It's indirectly part of the play Iron Banner matches (get 10 points for a match win) but even 20 matches without a win would net the participation bounty.

Exactly, they have essentially dumbed down all bounties so that there isn't a sense of achievement when getting them. I've heard the reactions when people who struggle break through for top score. It is certainly a lot excitement than what people will get for getting 50-100 kills with special/primary.
and why does everyone have to achieve it anyway? I have gone tournaments where I haven't got that one on a character. Still made it to rank 5, still had a great time, just never happened on a particular character. Hell, sometimes I didn't get it on any character.

There should be achievements in this game that are achievements by being hard to achieve. It should remain that way, I don't understand why or how that's a bad thing. Is it the give every child a ribbon syndrome?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The writer of that article Jason Schreier, has been on the money with his Destiny coverage for about 2 years now. I'd be inclined to believe him with most of this article.

There were reports last year that there was a massive reboot, coupled with Luke Smith taking over lead on the project as a whole (as opposed to lead design on VOG/Oryx Raids). So this would all be supportive of that.

But they'll be buggered if they think this will sustain people until 2018.

and why does everyone have to achieve it anyway? I have gone tournaments where I haven't got that one on a character. Still made it to rank 5, still had a great time, just never happened on a particular character. Hell, sometimes I didn't get it on any character.

There should be achievements in this game that are achievements by being hard to achieve. It should remain that way, I don't understand why or how that's a bad thing. Is it the give every child a ribbon syndrome?

Exactly, I didn't get the top score on one of my characters last IB and still hit rank 5 thanks to their catch up weighting system. I don't think every reward should be achievement based as much as I don't think everything should be based on accumulation. Have a mix of both, but Bungie tends to water down its bounties based on the outcry of people expecting to be handed everything.

where is the 2018 stuff?

More that this late in the development cycle Bungie has rebooted the story of Destiny 2 and Activision has brought in a third studio to work on it both imply that they will struggle to hit a 2017 release date.

They've been talking Fall 2017 for the release, so a delay of 3 months makes it early 2018.

Stop overreacting, it's not like they've handed out Gjallahorns or anything.... ;)

Last edited:
My first top score in IB I was more excited than when I got the Gjallahorn in Y1!

And felt it was more of an achievement than any ******* jumping puzzle!

Really enjoying the strikes atm.

Most likely will buy rise of iron for full access to the crucible.

giphy.gif

Iron Banner is just around the corner and Trials of Osiris fires up this weekend (supposedly). If you don't have time to raid, Crucible is a decent alternative to ranking up.

Have any of you blokes completed the new raid yet?

Thoughts if so?

Haven't levelled up enough yet to attempt it (258~ light), but If any of you blokes want to attempt it in the near future, feel free to add me. Up for partying up for crucible stuff as well.

PSN: Shumpyy_

Have any of you blokes completed the new raid yet?

Thoughts if so?

Haven't levelled up enough yet to attempt it (258~ light), but If any of you blokes want to attempt it in the near future, feel free to add me. Up for partying up for crucible stuff as well.

PSN: Shumpyy_

Friend request sent. We always need more New York Jets supporters around. ;)

Have you joined a Clan yet? If not (or even if you have), feel free to jump into the BigFooty clan.

Friend request sent. We always need more New York Jets supporters around. ;)

Have you joined a Clan yet? If not (or even if you have), feel free to jump into the BigFooty clan.
You're a God amongst men.

Nah mate, haven't joined a clan. Do you do it through the app or in game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back