Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presumably CoE and NF will be available tonight post-reset and then IB tomorrow after maintenance is finished (fingers crossed).

If so, I'm okay with that.

Presumably CoE and NF will be available tonight post-reset and then IB tomorrow after maintenance is finished (fingers crossed).

If so, I'm okay with that.
Would hope so. Will be on for CoE and perhaps nightfall tonight.

Waiting for ******* update to download now - want to finish at least one CoE Sigil before reset. Need about 20K points on one character and have another ready to rock straight away afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be a wii Destiny post if it didn't hate on PvP
I enjoyed it once upon a time, got plenty of clips saved wrecking campaigners and then bungie forgot to weapon balance and the lag set in. I mean a melee hit before someone fires at you and doesnt register until after you've been gunned down by said player was enough for me to go nope.

The weapon balance has always been a joke. Suros to win, Mythoclast to win, Thorn to win, The Last Word to win, Red Death to win. Bungie have no idea what they're doing. There's no fun in not using the meta because the meta was always too strong against everything else. Endless game of nerfs and adjustments. Core gunplay is strong but not enough to ignore its faults and stick with it, especially with superior shooters on the market (like get the * on Overwatch with us every night instead ;) ) I look at the shooters coming at the end of the year and I'd be genuinely shocked if i still see people on crucible over any of them.

My enjoyment of Destiny has solely been it's PVE content. I'll be getting the next expansion and eventually Destiny 2 for that reason as well.

Clash is by far the best mode for IB.

Given that most people don't worry about capturing the zones or dunking the spark, it's pretty much Clash every IB.

Imagine the furore if Bungie cheekily made IB zone control. Oh the laughs that would be had.

Could never see zone control IB, restricts the bounties you can have without breaking the purpose of the game mode.

Not sure who mentioned it before, but the Crucible questline is ok, not much of a grind and I knocked it off pretty quickly, if I can do it, anyone can.

IB hasn't been too bad either, reckon ive only seen a couple of grasps, still heaps of Suros, Monties and Midas.

Also, Black Shield is good fun IMO for Trials, relatively successful first proper run doing the mode and thought it was a good starter to get into the mindset for Trials gameplay.

Given that most people don't worry about capturing the zones or dunking the spark, it's pretty much Clash every IB.

Imagine the furore if Bungie cheekily made IB zone control. Oh the laughs that would be had.

I really enjoy Zone Control as a game mode.

The mode I'd kill for as IB is Inferno 6v6 (specifically Inferno Clash) as it is the best mode in the game that isn't Trials.

The mode I'd kill for as IB is Inferno 6v6 (specifically Inferno Clash) as it is the best mode in the game that isn't Trials.
can you imagine the ******* whinging though.

I'd love it, but the internet would break with sooks. All the solo queue's, all the scrubs, it would be a salt fest. And, fair play, if you didn't have a full fireteam you would be destroyed worse than Rift

can you imagine the ******* whinging though.

I'd love it, but the internet would break with sooks. All the solo queue's, all the scrubs, it would be a salt fest. And, fair play, if you didn't have a full fireteam you would be destroyed worse than Rift

The Destiny community is whingy at the best of times. Inferno separates people who know the maps and can get kills with their primary over those who are special reliant (although Universal Remote cheeses this a bit) and need their radar. I don't think it would lead to bigger wins than Rift. But it would be a steeper learning curve. People don't realise how much they rely on the radar until it is gone. People can get reward for flanking people, etc.

It won't ever happen because even Bungie could see the whinging it would cause but it would be great.

Outside of painful exotic bounties, don't see what people would have against these game modes.

Balls in throat s**t, nothing more fun than a stressful shoot out and relief of knocking over campaigners that don't see it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back