Didak starting the feral WA fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to sound like robert walls, but I haven't seen the incident but, opposition supporters need to know if their going to say offensive stuff to someone, expect the person to be angry or even retaliate, that's the risk of saying such things, Didak obviously got angry and wanted to scare him, AFL should merely warn him, if he attacked the supporter then the AFL would do drastic action...then again this has happened a couple of times, ive seen players walk up and mouth back to the supporter

otis_david said:
Like to see you cowards up here front up to an AFL player. :rolleyes:
LOL What a load of bull:D:D:D:D.Have you ever seen the push and shoves? How many can ACTUALLY fight.Are you one of those knobs that thinks because a guy has a developed physique all of a sudden he's a great fighter.

Naive. :rolleyes:

Undisciplined for an AFL player. Used to see it happen regularly in the VFA, but I always thought AFL players were so focussed on their game that they didn't have time to notice what supporters are doing or saying. I think Didak will get a please explain from the AFL, but nothing more.

Bentleigh said:
australia.canberra.jpg
now thats gold
don't know if it will happen and i hope it doesn't

VANDA said:
A player threatening a supporter over the fence should be frowned upon by the AFL.

Wont be surprised if Anderson & Co. have a long look at this.

Could be weeks for Dids.

:)

He didn't threaten him, he just made a move towards him, he would get a fine at worst.

Locky said:
Hahaha the guy shat but then realise Didak wouldn't touch him then cut sick :D
Made for top viewing

Its pretty easy to be a hero when the bloke is walking away to the play.

When he comes at you ya shyte ya self like a blouse.

Weak as p/ss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least the lowest feral scum within the eagles fan base have a head full of teeth ......

I am yet to see a Collingwood fan who has not succumbed to gingivitis and lost half a head of teeth

VANDA said:
A player threatening a supporter over the fence should be frowned upon by the AFL.

Wont be surprised if Anderson & Co. have a long look at this.

Could be weeks for Dids.

:)
hahaha, imagine Tazza turning around to this guy when he heard him call him Sybil.

Re: West Coast fan/fight starter

Silly of Didak ti react in the way he did, even if he was verbally abused. Players at that level should be used to that sort of stuff. I sit behind the away suporters cheer squad and tonight pies fans were giving all sorts of crap to our boys, but they just ignore and get on with it.

LongBomb said:
I enjoyed that immensely.
That bloke on the fence looked like a nasty piece of work and got the fright of his life when didak made a false lunge towards him.

However, I would not be surprised if didak copped a fine over this.
The supporter was obviously scum, but players have to be above this - irrespective of what is shouted at them.

I'm suprised that Didak didn't do a Cantona and sink the boots in.He would've if it was an opponent.

spell_check said:
I said Gunnar, but he doesn't live in WA.

He was visiting rellies. He's already admitted it was him.

Eagles4Ever said:
Silly of Didak ti react in the way he did, even if he was verbally abused. Players at that level should be used to that sort of stuff. I sit behind the away suporters cheer squad and tonight pies fans were giving all sorts of crap to our boys, but they just ignore and get on with it.
If supporters are going to do that then players should be able to say/do something back, if anyone is concerned about it they may aswell put up a big fence to stop it from happening:rolleyes:

Didak vs WCE fan.

How funny was that in the 3rd quarter when Didak ran over the boundary line and a Eagles fan yelled at him so Didak pretended to run at him and the Eagles fan looked :D:D:D:D-scared for a split second, then he realised what happened and was yelling at Didak to 'bring it on.' I wonder if he got kicked out after all the trouble at Subi in recent time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back