Didak starting the feral WA fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Didak vs WCE fan.

i was at the game and didnt see it until i got home. was bloody funny! only problem for didak is that there would have been several thousand ppl ready to support the wce fan.

Re: Didak vs WCE fan.

I wish he decked him. hate :D:D:D:D:D like that who keep slagging off players to make themselves feel better

mediumsizered said:
Undisciplined for an AFL player. Used to see it happen regularly in the VFA, .
Trevor Price :D
That bloke at Williamstown in early 1980 was a fair sprinter, but Pricey wasa pretty good hurdler as well!

The irony is lost here.
Collingwood have some of the mongolest*, smelliest, disease riddled supporters who hang over the fence every game throwing abuse at an opposition player.
Yet a Collingwood player cant just take it in his stride when it comes his way.
It was Alan Didak after all, the guy has no ticker (pardon the pun)

*may not be an actual word

Flag Man said:
Not if it was Alan Didak.
yeah who in their right mind would be scared of Alan Didak, one of the softest people to ever play AFL, this is a man who sticks his leg in fron when he jumps for the mark to avoid physical contact, and squibs from contests regulary:)

DaveMorro said:
The irony is lost here.
Collingwood have some of the mongolest*, smelliest, disease riddled supporters who hang over the fence every game throwing abuse at an opposition player.
Yet a Collingwood player cant just take it in his stride when it comes his way.
It was Alan Didak after all, the guy has no ticker (pardon the pun)

*may not be an actual word
The scum from the bottom of my shoe
255414bv.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: West Coast fan/fight starter

jabso said:
I've seen it happen more times on the field.
Glenn Archer vs. Wayne Carey
Anthony Rocca vs. Zac Dawson.

My favourite was when the Hawk supporter was unloading on Fraser Gehrig as he did his stretches by the fence.

Anyone got a pic of that one?

Coughlan said:
yeah who in their right mind would be scared of Alan Didak, one of the softest people to ever play AFL, this is a man who sticks his leg in fron when he jumps for the mark to avoid physical contact, and squibs from contests regulary:)

Give us some examples of his squibbing, games, against?? etc.

Mate I saw the biggest squib act for 2006 last night. Was it Bowden's (?) effort in the pocket. My god his head retreated so far down his body like the turtle neck that he is playing for the softest club out there.

Hah, that was great, cos he looked very unfit and would have had no chance, he craped himself, then tried to act tough, i love watching it in slow motion

mediumsizered said:
Undisciplined for an AFL player. Used to see it happen regularly in the VFA, but I always thought AFL players were so focussed on their game that they didn't have time to notice what supporters are doing or saying. I think Didak will get a please explain from the AFL, but nothing more.
I think the same.

Its my belief that anyone who pays their money can do whatever they want ( within reason) They can bring signs into the ground with Cornes for Columbia or Choco for Baghdad or even verbal a player.

Yes it stupid but the player should be above it all. Didaks response could have had serious consequences if the bloke had swung at him. Then if the crowd around got involved then what?

Then again it was a Collingwood player

Eagles4Ever said:
Silly of Didak ti react in the way he did, even if he was verbally abused. Players at that level should be used to that sort of stuff. I sit behind the away suporters cheer squad and tonight pies fans were giving all sorts of crap to our boys, but they just ignore and get on with it.

Let me boil your post down to its element:

Good: anything to do with the Eagles and it's supporters
Bad:anything to do with any other team

Hillbilly myopia Board

Contra Mundum said:
Let me boil your post down to its element:

Good: anything to do with the Eagles and it's supporters
Bad:anything to do with any other team

Hillbilly myopia Board
Dude you are a complete tosser. This crap over the fence between supporters and players happens at every game and from every team. The only reason this is getting a mention this time is because the nob in the black and white stripes reacted to it, whereas 99.9% of the time any other professional athelete would choose to ignore it.

End result in this instant = funny. Lighten up!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back