Do Bradburys really count?

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's say Sydney or Gws or Carlton fluke a flag this year 'cause their opponents are injured, so like vultures they pick the bones.

steven-bradbury-olympics.gif

Should it count?

I think the fairest thing to do would be just go back to whoever finishes on top wins the flag! Until we get it sorted out anyway. :think::cool:

Have your say...

Agree Collingwood 2010 was the greatest Bradbury I can remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well you don’t exactly have your finger on the pulse

You've got your hand choking out your chopstickdick in hope that Geelong actually miss the finals :$

Speaking of Freo:

2023-08-16 11_16_00-Head to Head Between Collingwood and Fremantle - FinalSiren.com.jpg

Imagine letting them beat you by 112 and score THIRTY goals against you :$

Plebs can't even keep Freo to 16 points :$ :$ :$

2023-08-16 11_16_09-Head to Head Between Geelong and Fremantle - FinalSiren.com.jpg

You’ve got your hand on it hoping, wishing, praying that you haven’t dug your own grave already

11thlong 😂

We're reigning premiers and have played finals in every year for the past 16 or so - I don't mind if we miss this year. A good draft pick not given to us as an AFL handout or by our friends at the Gold Coast would be nice.

And it's not like we'd be relying on North to stop us from being wooden spooners, eh? :$

2023-08-16 11_26_33-2021 afl ladder - Google Search.jpg

Get a load of 5poony and 11thlong here 😂
Where do you want to live? In the past or in the current?

5poony indiciates happy to live in the past. Conveniently forgetting Cats 3 flags including their reaming of you in 2011.

11thlong indicates happy to live in the present. Conveniently forgetting Blues just solidified their place as better than you by beating you and 2x other top 4 teams with an injury list double the size of the Poos.

Ah geez, Melbourne are stumbling right before finals :(

The Bradbury is on!

She details another conversation with Melbourne football boss Alan Richardson at the Kooyong Tennis Club in February 2021 where Richardson allegedly said - “unsolicited” - that “the senior coach (Simon Goodwin) was causing him serious headaches in relation to his off-field behaviour that was out of control on an interstate trip”.

According to Lapsas, Richardson said that “the problem with the senior coach was that he was not that intelligent” and “felt intimidated by very intelligent people”.

“With footy people you need to sort of come at things from a kumbaya approach because they just don’t get it,” Richardson is alleged to have said.

Where do you want to live? In the past or in the current?

5poony indiciates happy to live in the past. Conveniently forgetting Cats 3 flags including their reaming of you in 2011.

11thlong indicates happy to live in the present. Conveniently forgetting Blues just solidified their place as better than you by beating you and 2x other top 4 teams with an injury list double the size of the Poos.

I think he wants to live under the bed where the Wobbles can't find him :(

In the “current” (which most people call the present) where you’re a bigger joke club than Essendong 🤣
So let me get this.
1)We're a bigger joke than Essendon.
2) You laugh at the thought of Gov, Williams, Kennedy, Silvagni, Durdin being top 22
3) We beat you with the VFL replacements of those 5 Marchbank, Cincotta, Dow, Pitto, Fogarty (Plus also without McKay, Walsh & also Cerra for 2nd half) . Literally a third of our best team out.

Has to make 4) Collingwood is the biggest joke going around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back