Do We Need A New Logo?

Remove this Banner Ad

5 Reasons Why The Detroit Tigers Will (and won't) Win the ...'t) Win the ...
This one has just walked in on its parents making baby tigers.

Yes.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of the current one. The only saving grace is that we won a few flags with it.

I'd like to see something along the lines of this:
View attachment 1262437

Looks proper fierce, has character, doesn't look like a children's cartoon... I could do on.

Does everyone else like our current logo?

View attachment 1262501

it just looks so ******* good! I'm biased because this is the logo I grew up with, but I miss it every day.

As cool as this was, unfortunately this is the brand of Richmond being a bit of a laughing stock in the AFL.

every logo that has been posted has been trash.

The costs of rebranding is somthing the club cant afford at the moment as well

As cool as this was, unfortunately this is the brand of Richmond being a bit of a laughing stock in the AFL.

So you really think that is the association that people make when they see it? So if someone is wearing a jacket with the Tigerhead that's what they think of? Or would they simply see it as the logo of the Richmond Football Club, successful or otherwise.? Anyhow, I don't credit the present awful logo for our premierships anymore than I blame it for us finishing 12th this year.

The fact is the only thoughts that would cross the minds of 99 percent of people that see it will be whose club is it and how good it looks. If people can clearly identify what club it represents and if it actually looks better then our present anemic effort, they are the only criteria's that matters.

So you really think that is the association that people make when they see it? So if someone is wearing a jacket with the Tigerhead that's what they think of? Or would they simply see it as the logo of the Richmond Football Club, successful or otherwise.? Anyhow, I don't credit the present awful logo for our premierships anymore than I blame it for us finishing 12th this year.

The fact is the only thoughts that would cross the minds of 99 percent of people that see it will be whose club is it and how good it looks. If people can clearly identify what club it represents and if it actually looks better then our present anemic effort, they are the only criteria's that matters.
It's probably my favourite logo visually, but I know how brand teams work and design. I've worked in one.

It's probably my favourite logo visually, but I know how brand teams work and design. I've worked in one.

Good for you! I'm just one of those 99 percent of people who might not know what's 'good' but knows what he likes. And just like a movie critic might give me a 100 reasons why I should dislike Avengers movies and instead like some woke Oscar winner overflowing with diversity and riddled with social significance it aint gonna happen. Whatever replaces the beer logo (and it will happen one day) can only be an improvement. It will be a grand day when it happens :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back