Rumour Dockers requests not to have a certain Umpire

Remove this Banner Ad

freo's sooking has reached new levels
their supporters have always been bad, but their 'management' is catching up fast

embarrassing
Dude has no life and lives to make "funnies" about the Fremantle Dockers on a football forum. Definition of a winner here folks! Living vicariously through his football team hahaha.

go sook on your own board lightweight
Oh here we go again with the "lightweight". You obviously don't have the cognitive capacity to grasp the fact that the number of posts you've contributed to a message board, does not in anyway translate to being "experienced" and wise. In fact. I've seen some very measured and articulate posts come from first day users. Most of your content is inarticulate, pseudo-tough guy garbage, without one iota of relevance. You're a joke, and don't even have the capacity to muster a genuine comeback. What's even funnier, is that this is not "your board" either.

Imagine thinking it would be "cool" to troll message forums on a constant basis bahaha. Nobody cares how successful your footy club is, I'm calling you out as an illiterate troll, incapable of even mustering a comeback.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard Margetts is a Russian spy using his West Coast connection to learn more about the ports off the coast of western Australia. Or was he a Chinese spy? The plot thickens

You have your very own stalker!
The way Numero Uno calls everyone light weight all the time i'm starting to think.......

one.jpg

Noooo, surely not !! It isn't is it ? Bahahahaha

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back