Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
Dean Margets has umpired Freo more than anybody else and he hates us. Constantly shafts us yet we keep getting him all of the time. Even followed us to the GC and back. Had a great 2nd quarter last night doing his best work picking out soft frees during a storm.
Every time Margetts pays a free against Freo they go into full conspiracy mode regardless if the kick is there or not. I thought one the other blokes (dunno his name) treated you much worse the other night. Margetts is not a great umpire but the pro Eagles, anti Freo crap the Dockers supporters go on about is childish and a little bit hilarious.

Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Whoever is playing WC
Every time Margetts pays a free against Freo they go into full conspiracy mode regardless if the kick is there or not. I thought one the other blokes (dunno his name) treated you much worse the other night. Margetts is not a great umpire but the pro Eagles, anti Freo crap the Dockers supporters go on about is childish and a little bit hilarious.
Stats don’t lie and human bias is real.

bh90210fan

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
All this after he gifted Freos only goal in the second half against us by letting Walters throw a union line out pass to his teammate

Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Whoever is playing WC

Al Heimer

Club Legend
Apr 28, 2017
Dante's Second Circle
AFL Club
Richmond
Do you know where the stats come from? I have been searching for ages to try and do a bit of research on all umpires but can’t find any stats anywhere.
Apparently the AFL doesn’t keep stats on the umpires. IF this guy has sat through every Dean Margetts game and counted the frees paid for and against that is very impressive.
Afltables.com but you'll need to do some maths

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFLisnotNRL

Rookie
Sep 6, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
freo's sooking has reached new levels
their supporters have always been bad, but their 'management' is catching up fast

embarrassing
Haha coming from a West Coast fan... I remember driving a cab 2006 and picking up 3 Eagle's sooks 10 minutes after they won the flag. I thought they would be ecstatic, all I got was a sooky, bloody umpires robbed us blind we should have won by more. From that moment on WC dropped from my third favourite team to third most despised. Only been confirmed ever since; Ben Cousins and Kerr's drug spiral into criminality and addiction. It was an odd scientific observation watching the Eagle's fans going from defending their golden boys can do no wrong, the media and Vics are picking on them to complete abandonment and disowning them and even when they at least tried to turn things around and start again. I could go on and on with never ending incidents of arrogance and hypocrisy but gees WC fans border on an immature delusional teenager that the rest of the competition has complete contempt of.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Haha coming from a West Coast fan... I remember driving a cab 2006 and picking up 3 Eagle's sooks 10 minutes after they won the flag. I thought they would be ecstatic, all I got was a sooky, bloody umpires robbed us blind we should have won by more. From that moment on WC dropped from my third favourite team to third most despised. Only been confirmed ever since; Ben Cousins and Kerr's drug spiral into criminality and addiction. It was an odd scientific observation watching the Eagle's fans going from defending their golden boys can do no wrong, the media and Vics are picking on them to complete abandonment and disowning them and even when they at least tried to turn things around and start again. I could go on and on with never ending incidents of arrogance and hypocrisy but gees WC fans border on an immature delusional teenager that the rest of the competition has complete contempt of.
Fantasy logic chump.. when and where did Freo supporter's blame Marget's for everything?

An Essendon chump talking about drugs
Ignorance has reached a new level

jog on troll

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Don't even bother with this poster, his posts are incoherent, illiterate, pseudo-tough guy ramblings.

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
What a hilarious thread.

Are Freo supporters actually real? Truth be told, I've never met one in my entire life. They seem like some mythical beings, a throwback to the dark ages if you will, threatening fire and brimstone solely because ONE ******* UMPIRE, WHOSE STATS EVEN FAVOUR THEM, HAS BECOME THE ABSOLUTE IRE OF AN ENTIRE SUPPORTER BASE FOR NO ******* REASON!!!

Ahem, pardon me. Something got the better of me there.

Freo supporters, the unicorn of AFL team supporters. Or Beluga whales. They like to sink to the depths too...

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle
You can alway replace him with the emergency umpire...

But a more clever strategy is probably to just kick enough goals. Then no umpire can hurt you.

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
too stupid to understand the irony of your post....unhinged troll
Bahaha, there is no irony - do you even comprehend the definition of the term? It's okay, you can consult your come-back spreadsheet for your retort, as we all know your life is devoid of any happiness, so you fling the same lifeless, immaterial insults, that stick about as well as the surface of a Teflon frying pan, time and time again. As "Bigger" said, do you really want your life's legacy to be 30 000 ignorant posts full of borrowed insults and hackneyed "insights"?

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
What a hilarious thread.

Are Freo supporters actually real? Truth be told, I've never met one in my entire life. They seem like some mythical beings, a throwback to the dark ages if you will, threatening fire and brimstone solely because ONE ******* UMPIRE, WHOSE STATS EVEN FAVOUR THEM, HAS BECOME THE ABSOLUTE IRE OF AN ENTIRE SUPPORTER BASE FOR NO ******* REASON!!!

Ahem, pardon me. Something got the better of me there.

Freo supporters, the unicorn of AFL team supporters. Or Beluga whales. They like to sink to the depths too...
Here I was thinking that for the most part, you were an impartial poster of substance...how wrong you've proved me Mr Parkes. Your coy attempt at attempting to prove the post was an outlier is rather comical also! Numero Uno has reserved you a chair at the table in their mother's basement, so you too can champion the hackneyed and immaterial insults that they source from a mundane Word document.

May 2, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Here I was thinking that for the most part, you were an impartial poster of substance...how wrong you've proved me Mr Parkes. Your coy attempt at attempting to prove the post was an outlier is rather comical also! Numero Uno has reserved you a chair at the table in their mother's basement, so you too can champion the hackneyed and immaterial insults that they source from a mundane Word document.
Not really because this thread is just funny. You guys have a thread dedicated to blaming him ffs.

Honestly, can you think of one other supporter base who knows every officiating umpire for every game by name and rattles off specific incidents where they've 'robbed' your team when a line-ball decision is made?

I can't.

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Not really because this thread is just funny. You guys have a thread dedicated to blaming him ffs.

Honestly, can you think of one other supporter base who knows every officiating umpire for every game by name and rattles off specific incidents where they've 'robbed' your team when a line-ball decision is made?

I can't.
Where your post fails, is that I never played a hand in creating such a thread, and perhaps you'd do well to not attempt to tarnish an entire supporter base with the one brush. I posted within the thread, but I now realise that there is no such bias being directed towards Fremantle as a football club, and that sadly, many of the umpires are just not professional within their vocations, regardless of which match they are adjudicating. There have been obscene levels of ineptitude displayed in games across the scope of the competition. In addition, If you're at all truthful with yourself, you'd realise that many of the teams within the system have fans of whom harbor illogical levels of contempt towards select umpires. Even Eagles supporters direct sustained vitriol towards a one Dean Margetts.

Back