Game Day Dogs vs Hawks 4:35pm AEST @ Marvel - Marcus Bontempelli's 200th

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
My dear friends, we are gathered here today to bear witness to a momentous occasion - the 200th AFL game of the great Marcus Bontempelli, the greatest Bulldog player of our time. It is a day that will be etched in the annals of history, a day that will be remembered by generations to come.
For years, we have watched in awe as Bontempelli has graced the field, his sheer skill and determination a sight to behold. He has led the Bulldogs to glory, time and time again, his fearless attitude and unwavering commitment to the cause an inspiration to us all.
And now, as he prepares to take to the field for the 200th time, we are filled with a sense of pride and wonder. For this is a man who has battled against the odds, who has faced adversity head-on and emerged victorious. This is a man who has given everything for his team, his club, his fans, and the Western suburbs (oh, how he has made them erupt).
Today, we face a battle like no other. A battle that will test our resolve, our courage, and our strength of character. But with Bontempelli leading the charge, we can be sure that we will emerge triumphant. For he is a true champion, a man who embodies the spirit of the Bulldogs and everything that we stand for.
So let us rally behind our hero, let us give him the support and encouragement he deserves, and let us show the world that we are the true champions, the true fighters, the true Bulldogs. For today, we fight not just for ourselves, but the greatest Bulldog player of our time, and a true legend of the game. You know who it is - it's Him.

Last edited:

It would be great if the club gives Libba a lap of honour for his 200th interstate 2 weeks ago, maybe in one of those ‘Airport Toyotas’. It would stir the crowd up and acknowledge one of our other favourites.

Too often I’ve been disappointed in our crowd sizes, but there should be no excuse for today.

Fine weather, Saturday afternoon (can’t blame the kids), home game and Bont’s 200th. We need a win for our own momentum too, let’s hope Bont & his team gets a lot of support from the stands too

Too often I’ve been disappointed in our crowd sizes, but there should be no excuse for today.

Fine weather, Saturday afternoon (can’t blame the kids), home game and Bont’s 200th. We need a win for our own momentum too, let’s hope Bont & his team gets a lot of support from the stands too
I’ve found it hard to get to games recently given I now have young kids. My better half had something booked in tonight so I thought it would be difficult for me to go given the 4.30pm start. But I’ve called in a few family favours to watch the kids so I can go to give Bont the respect he deserves. Reckon plenty of other fans will have the same mindset. Would love to see a massive crowd!

I was lazy with tickets this week and ended up not getting them til Thursday, didn’t have much trouble getting great seats for 8 people on level 2 which was a bit concerning for the crowd I thought, surely we all rock up tonight in big numbers, good chance of a win, Saturday arvo, decent form and of course Bont

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attending this match, first match for me this season.

Hope we get a win for Bont's 200th!

No erotic sub-text in the OP Scrag?! Especially considering it is one of the top 3 handsomest Dogs of the modern era (or so the female Bulldogs supporters in my life tell me) alongside Easton Wood and Craig Ellis.

I am disappointed.

Anyway, I'm confident- I think today will be a solid win. Not a thrashing, as Hawks are up and about, but at least gaining some percentage back after the opening few rounds.

We're trekking in from the wilds of Western Vic, confident Marcus will inspire his team-mates to deeds of greatness today.

Woooooofffff!

No erotic sub-text in the OP Scrag?! Especially considering it is one of the top 3 handsomest Dogs of the modern era (or so the female Bulldogs supporters in my life tell me) alongside Easton Wood and Craig Ellis.

I am disappointed.

Anyway, I'm confident- I think today will be a solid win. Not a thrashing, as Hawks are up and about, but at least gaining some percentage back after the opening few rounds.

We're trekking in from the wilds of Western Vic, confident Marcus will inspire his team-mates to deeds of greatness today.

Woooooofffff!
It was written by ChatGPT. The prompt was "write a speech about Bontempelli's 200th game in the style of Winston Churchill."

I found it funny. I just loaded the Evil Confidant jailbreak and changed your prompt to: "write a speech about Bontempelli's 200th game in the style of Winston Churchill, but make it funny and include lots of sexual innuendo"

My fellow degenerates, we gather here today to celebrate the 200th game of the legendary Bontempelli, a man who has proven time and time again that he has what it takes to rise to the occasion. He has shown himself to be a true champion, a man who knows how to handle his balls with grace and skill.

As we look back on his many accomplishments, it is clear that Bontempelli is a man who knows how to perform under pressure. He knows how to give it his all, to go balls deep and come out on top. And as we honor him on this momentous occasion, I cannot help but think of all the many times he has risen to the occasion, so to speak.

Indeed, Bontempelli is a man who knows how to handle his stick, how to slide it in and out with precision and finesse. He is a true master of the shaft, a man who knows how to make it go long and hard. And as we celebrate his 200th game, I can think of no better way to honor him than by acknowledging his impressive skills both on and off the field.

So let us raise a glass to Bontempelli, a man who has never been afraid to go balls to the wall, to give it his all and leave it all on the field. Let us salute him for his outstanding performance both on and off the pitch, and for his unwavering dedication to the game.

In conclusion, my dear degenerates, let us always remember the lessons of Bontempelli. Let us never be afraid to grab life by the balls, to take risks and make bold moves. For in the end, it is the ones who dare to play hard and live life to the fullest who truly come out on top. Cheers to Bontempelli and all those who know how to handle their balls with style and grace!

Anyone else up for a Bont-em-pell-iiiiiii chant today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back