Game Day Dogs vs Hawks 4:35pm AEST @ Marvel - Marcus Bontempelli's 200th

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible game, but it’s a win. Huge efforts from JJ all game, Naughton, Jamarra, English and Smith lifted in the 2nd half. Baker good game on the wing. Backline is still a real worry apart from Liam Jones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible game, but it’s a win. Huge efforts from JJ all game, Naughton, Jamarra, English and Smith lifted in the 2nd half. Baker good game on the wing. Backline is still a real worry apart from Liam Jones.
We kept them to 2 goals in the second half. Not terrible.

Reckon sometimes we could stop and think that players like Lobb likely have a job and specific targets out there that we will never know outside the inner sanctum. Just the benefit to structure alone can’t be underestimated.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lobb was brought into the club to take some attention away from Naughton & Marra and to give us a viable second ruck. He's doing that.

He's never been a star. We knew what we were getting with him and he makes us a better side despite not being a great player.

Lobb was brought into the club to take some attention away from Naughton & Marra and to give us a viable second ruck. He's doing that.

He's never been a star. We knew what we were getting with him and he makes us a better side despite not being a great player.

Precisely, Scrag. Gets a flogging within these pages but I think he’s going along nicely.

Don't forget Ed....absolute gun. He might be in AA form.

Yep, while allowing Naughty a clearer run at it and helping to protect and develop JUH

Totally agree, Lobb also does 2 more important things for me.
Provides a decent back up in the ruck, enabling Timmy to be more fresher, and is allowing young Darcy to slowly develop and build up his very skinny body.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back