Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Managed my highest first class score the other day, 177* for Somerset.

Was looking good for a double until Steve ****ing Kirby decided to have a swing.

Onto a couple of Tests against Pakistan now.

The amount of times this ****ing happens to me is unbelievable :cry:

Here I am, settled and looking for a big score. Wasn't full on ready to hit one so I just leave it thinking it'll go high enough... Nop, **** you Hate I'm going to crack over the top of your bat. The funny thing about it is though is I reviewed it, snicko showed nothing nor did hot spot and was still given out haha

Last edited:
So over the last couple of weeks we've had some big updates to the game, on Steam (will come to consoles soon). Today has seen a further big update. Here's the last couple of weeks worth of updates.

All of this will be coming to PS3, 360, PS4 and XBOX ONE after we've added a few further things over the coming weeks.

Version 1.15.7 includes:

ADDED
  • Added Online/offline 2 player vs AI co-op mode.
  • Added Online/offline 2 player vs 2 player co-op mode.
  • Added online co-op difficulty choice.
  • Added online versus difficulty choice.
  • Added ability to select batsmen before super over.
  • Added Lofted sweep and lofted reverse sweep shots - Use LB+LT.
  • Added Advance grounded shots - Use RB+LT+RT.
  • Added ability to set fields in practice match, for bowler.
  • Added ability to change difficulty in career at any point.
  • Added ability to skip to career player at any point.
  • Added [P] symbol to score HUD to show power-play.

FIXES/IMPROVEMENTS
  • Improvements to online gameplay connections.
  • Improvements to running call sound effects in online co-op multiplayer.
  • Improved AI run chase pacing.
  • AI attempt to run between wickets more aggressively (should be attempting more 1's & 2's where applicable, as well as 3's).
  • Corrected missing delivery sometimes resulting in the batsman twitching - causing run outs/stumpings.
  • Corrected batsman slides back a bit towards default position after moving him.
  • Corrected swapping to the wicketkeepers position in the batting lineup made you WK in Career mode.
  • Corrected moving a player up the batting order, shuffling the rest of the order down.
  • Corrected AI shot choices on a free-hit.
  • Corrected super over run chase not being aggressive.
  • Resolved a crash when resuming a casual match and selecting the away side.
  • Resolved bowler selection issues in career.

GENERAL CHANGES
  • Pause Menu Indicator now says Partner when in co-op.
  • Changed score HUD from KPH to KM/H.
  • Changed format of Score HUD.
  • Removed difficulty notification in Career.
  • Removed forfeit warnings when playing online co-op multiplayer.
  • Changed time limit for looking around field (unlimited in single player - 8 seconds in multiplayer).
Any idea when this is expected to hit PS3/Consoles?

What batting aids do you people use?

I turned off the coloured marker a while back. I found it distracting. You were too busy thinking about the colour to actually watch the ball.

I switched to no assists but now I'm quite liking the comet trail.

I think it would be really cool if you could make a pitch a spinning pitch or a batting pitch if you are captain.

I don't know if you can already do this or not but I think it would be a pretty cool inclusion.

Also how do people get quick singles I never seem to be able to get 1s without miss timing the ball???

I think it would be really cool if you could make a pitch a spinning pitch or a batting pitch if you are captain.

I don't know if you can already do this or not but I think it would be a pretty cool inclusion.

Also how do people get quick singles I never seem to be able to get 1s without miss timing the ball???

Normally as long as you don't hit it straight to the infielder you have time for a quick single.

Just waiting for co-op.

20121002_190038.jpg

I am the star member of every team except the test team at the moment. The amount of pointless T20 you have to go through is frustrating. Should be able to choose not to play the IPL and things like that.

Still a lot of run outs as my other batsman seem so slow. Super human fielders also contribute to this. Hit a high ball to mid on and long off can somehow sprint around and catch it no dive or anything needed. And silly mid on and mid off even in T20 games is very strange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game keeps on crashing for me.
I am in the player creator, made 4 people and every time I go to make a fifth it crashes without an error.
I restarted the game, restarted steam, restarted my computer and verified the game cache but it keeps on crashing.
I only just re-downloaded this a few days ago so its disappointing for it to have an issue so soon.
Game is up to date as well.
What can I do?

Game keeps on crashing for me.
I am in the player creator, made 4 people and every time I go to make a fifth it crashes without an error.
I restarted the game, restarted steam, restarted my computer and verified the game cache but it keeps on crashing.
I only just re-downloaded this a few days ago so its disappointing for it to have an issue so soon.
Game is up to date as well.
What can I do?
PM'd you to find the issue.

So wtf actually happened?
I was out LBW, called for a review and that happened. Checked the review system from the menu afterwards to make sure it wasn't a fluke and the same thing happened. Got shots of all angles.

m6jN8bQ.jpg

cEtz98H.jpg

QW6H2V3.jpg

MdeV1LJ.jpg

Clearly out, but something went wrong with the impact detection.

I was out LBW, called for a review and that happened. Checked the review system from the menu afterwards to make sure it wasn't a fluke and the same thing happened. Got shots of all angles.

m6jN8bQ.jpg

cEtz98H.jpg

QW6H2V3.jpg

MdeV1LJ.jpg

Clearly out, but something went wrong with the impact detection.

Shane+Watson+DRS+Review+1.jpg

Selling my Xbox 360 used copy pretty cheap. Pm me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back