Entertainment & Music Dong contest part 3, host: Illinois Nazi, theme: gender, botes due 7:30pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my song is guaranteed a podium if this campaigner answers my pm
If the #worsthostever decides to get with the program and confirm my nom, then I'm guaranteed to have nommed the best song on the playlist and be duly rewarded with yet another bottom four finish (cos you're all campaigners)

If the #worsthostever decides to get with the program and confirm my nom, then I'm guaranteed to have nommed the best song on the playlist and be duly rewarded with yet another bottom four finish (cos you're all campaigners)

There is musical integrity and then there's Joplin. MEB_ knows, so do two others and the rest are mute campaigners.

There is musical integrity and then there's Joplin. MEB_ knows, so do two others and the rest are mute campaigners.
The campaignery thing about this theme is that I've been sitting on 3 particular songs for what seems like forever, waiting patiently for a chance to nom them. And now they're all certain to be snapped up due to limited options

At least I know where my votes will be going.

(I'm betting you get my 5 :p)

Last edited:
Do Queensland even music?

The campaignery thing about this theme is that I've sitting on 3 particular songs for what seems like forever, waiting patiently for a chance to nom them. And now they're all certain to be snapped up due to limited options

I can see a few bands getting multiple nominations.

The campaignery thing about this theme is that I've sitting on 3 particular songs for what seems like forever, waiting patiently for a chance to nom them. And now they're all certain to be snapped up due to limited options

If you take my nom I'll unleash a special kind of hell :)

Well 12hr day taking down WASO in the park, so here are my belated votes.

5 - Your Woman
4 - Your Best American Girl
3 - Mother Mother
2 - Power Over Men
1 - Cold Hearted Woman
BM - Boys Of Summer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back