Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most unfunniest thing I've ever read.
The coaches, retired, unfit, maybe fat, outkicked our "elite" highly paid players.
No joke in this at all.
If it was kicking, and there is Nathan Buckley and Rocca, you don't reckon the coaches would go ok?

Maybe they put a rider NO Daniel Wells kicking allowed (needs to be managed)

It's all fun

Well done Bucks bringing back a bit of fun at the Club........beats those leading team meetings Monday morning! :thumbsu:

P.S My money is on Daicos Snr jmac70 :)
Daicos
He'd hardly miss.

Scrub that, he wouldn't miss

"the players lost a kicking competition to a selection of coaches at training last week. “The deal was if you lose, you have to wear a full suit to our first day at the club this week,” Adam Treloar explained. “It was the most uncomfortable team review I’ve ever sat in in my life.”"

0503_SUITS_1.jpg

0503_SUITS_2.jpg

Boy oh boy Howe knows how to dress.

0503_SUITS_7.jpg

0503_SUITS_6.jpg

Good to see the boys having a bit of fun and the club isn't totally devoid of personality. Maybe it isn't as sterile as we all think it is...

That's hilarious! Liking the hair dos too!

Daicos
He'd hardly miss.

Scrub that, he wouldn't miss

Those two step torps from 50 still are stuck in my mind.

I try and explain to my kids but they just don't get it.

Hopefully Josh has half his dad's ability........winning!

This is the most unfunniest thing I've ever read.
The coaches, retired, unfit, maybe fat, outkicked our "elite" highly paid players.
No joke in this at all.

Have you watched us play at all this year? It's obvious the players wouldn't outkick the coaching staff! Apparently Sando has another bet with Fasolo where the loser gets his hair shaved. If the prince kicks 5 this week you can thank Sando.

find the vid's and show them that then they will

find the vid's and show them that then they will

It's not the same left at home.

At the VFL game at Coburg my mates kids who sit with us at the footy asked who is better Pendles or Daicos......lets just say they were not happy with my response.

You know what I love the most (besides Daicos :D) is that Josh exhibits plenty of his Dad's attributes.......love it.

It's not the same left at home.

At the VFL game at Coburg my mates kids who sit with us at the footy asked who is better Pendles or Daicos......lets just say they were not happy with my response.

You know what I love the most (besides Daicos :D) is that Josh exhibits plenty of his Dad's attributes.......love it.
i know it's not the same, but my when my boy when he was interested l tried to show how didn't get it till pulled out the
vid and the books. does not always works though agreed
young dac's does show a lot of attributes of his dad, and so does brown. hopefully happy days a head with though's two

He really was something else.

I know Cyril and betts are great players but nowhere near Daicos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were to put a gorilla on it.. what does your intuition tell you.. I am related to Daics or not?
In the mist

I'm saying, not.

Assuming you don't mean like five people removed or 5th cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back