Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've stopped watching the Olympics. I'm very superficial, the worst kind of Olympic watcher. Really only interested in Aussies winning, and after that I get bored. Not interested in athletes doing their best - I want medals. Its not the school sports! You dont get encouragement awards or badges for trying hard. Yep, a despicable Olympic watcher.
Here's something on the Olympic theme that's good for a laugh:
Search his FB for this:
KINNE - Things Never Said During the Rio Olympics

Last edited:
I'm sure many here will have seen this, I think I have about 100 times, it's never lost it's impact! If you want to brighten your day, just watch it, with the volume turned right up!:-

That was glorious - thank you!
(Man, it took me a long time to open this thread...)

Brian Mannix was good for all you 80's folk. Casey Donovan didn't perform today, it was a stand in who was ok but pitchy.

You don't make it sound appealing at all. First of all it's a musical, which is a bad sign. Then you tell us it's got Brian Mannix in it. Please no. Some Aussie music is best left in the decade it belongs. Just sounds awful EBB.

You don't make it sound appealing at all. First of all it's a musical, which is a bad sign. Then you tell us it's got Brian Mannix in it. Please no. Some Aussie music is best left in the decade it belongs. Just sounds awful EBB.
Brian signs a song and he's the only one that sings in tune :-(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of singers, watched Sunday night as they had a segment on Dolly Pardon, Emily Lou Harris, Linda Ronstadt, beautiful voices in the 70's.
Didn't really need a band and electronic mixes.
Sadly Linda has Parkinsons, no self pity there.

I've seen them live, other than Linda. Fabulous singers all. Dolly is also a multi-instrumentalist.

See Chocco got the ass from Richmond, over a phone call at a funeral no less...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back