Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough love for Mick

image.jpeg

State wide power outage in S.A at the moment and looks to remain that way for 48hrs.

If anyone wants a good laugh head to the general discussion board and have a read through the awkward flirting stories thread. A bloke who for a couple of years now has been harping on about being a young hot shot lawyer has been found out for nothing but a dish pig at a South Australian pub. Absolutely hilarious.

If anyone wants a good laugh head to the general discussion board and have a read through the awkward flirting stories thread. A bloke who for a couple of years now has been harping on about being a young hot shot lawyer has been found out for nothing but a dish pig at a South Australian pub. Absolutely hilarious.
Link please sounds juicy

State wide power outage in S.A at the moment and looks to remain that way for 48hrs.
Was mentioned on Twitter that the Power has been gone for years now in SA

Not good, this could really affect our economy, depression imminent.

Had a grand final morning tea at work today. We ordered in cup cakes with Dogs and Swans logos on the icing. Tasted OK to me.

Then out of the box came some Hawks cup cakes. What the? The boss barracks for the Hawks, although amazingly only rediscovered his passion in about 2013. What a coincidence.

I got a fork out of the draw and stuck it in the Hawks cup cakes. They are finished.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a grand final morning tea at work today. We ordered in cup cakes with Dogs and Swans logos on the icing. Tasted OK to me.

Then out of the box came some Hawks cup cakes. What the? The boss barracks for the Hawks, although amazingly only rediscovered his passion in about 2013. What a coincidence.

I got a fork out of the draw and stuck it in the Hawks cup cakes. They are finished.:D

HAHAHAHA!!!

Have a couple of Hawks' fans in my extended family - in all fairness, they haven't been insufferable like some, but they have been chirpy at times.
My words to them, with a serious, respectful look: "I thought you'd four-peat for sure"!
Then, after letting them bleat a bit, with a broad grin on my face:
"I guess that's why only one fantastic team in the history of the game has been able to do it... it's just really, really hard to do..."

Daaaaaaaaamn.

You know what, he's a tool but he's a pretty sad one. It was pretty obviously bullsh*t but to even bother making all that stuff up doesn't bode well.

Anyway, thanks for the read, that was fun.
Haha, he just couldn't keep up with his lies in the end. He was good for a laugh, was obviously pretty intelligent person but yeah no one ever believed him. Sad it's come to an end, one of the best threads going around.

I'm actually watching TFS for probably the first time in 5 years.

Was sitting in the lounge working on some assignments and it came on.

Apart from the personell, nothing seems to have changed.

It's the only night I watch it. For the player revue. Holy moley the show sucks, and the way they seem to be baiting bec over potentially dancing in the review seems creepy af. Not sure why I've stuck it out. Maybe the potential for seeing the living end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back