PC DotA 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad games. Should not have mad games time-dependent. Really bad game choice by organisers and poorly executed games so far. Dissapointment for spectators.

I cant remember where I found it...was the dota site somewhere but it was cause they had like 5 million people watching it so they changed it around, then they had 1 mil from china alone which ****ed it again....Just didn't have enough servers

I cant remember where I found it...was the dota site somewhere but it was cause they had like 5 million people watching it so they changed it around, then they had 1 mil from china alone which ****ed it again....Just didn't have enough servers

^ This, coupled with gamesom being crap at internets caused the lag. The million dollar prize and 1/4 the normal hero pool caused the overly cautious play.

As a player I see that it is going to succeed and be a great game and spectator sport when the Meta-game shifts, but as a spectator of the first day of the tourney I am very disappointed with how it turned out. Alienated and bored many future players and LoL players.

frustrating not being able to watch the streams. would love to watch for a few hours.

oh well, off to play DOTA 1 for a few hours tonight then to pass the time.

when DOTA 2 being released? still a few months off i suspect.

watching the streams, they work ok now for me after sucking bad yesterday (valve)

not a game i will ever play, don't know that much about it but it's ok to watch. i need the commentary to have any idea what is going on but it's pretty bad.

"...., man"
"yeah"

Tobi Wan just annoys me now. Tried watching some other guys who were casting it at NEO dota or something on twitchTV, they were better but didn't talk at all for massive periods of time.

Either way the game looks pretty good. May get into DotA again but I doubt it. Either way following this tournament should be good fun :D

Rooting for Virus>M5>Na'Vi>IG :p

^ Virus are so bad. M5 and Na'Vi are the most interesting teams with a chance.

...Virus need to go back to playing APEM PROS ONLI!!111!!

^ Virus are so bad. M5 and Na'Vi are the most interesting teams with a chance.

...Virus need to go back to playing APEM PROS ONLI!!111!!

Yeah they are bad, but they have a cool name and played a pretty nice game against SGC.

MyM will more than likely smash them of course.

Gameplay vids and trailer look soooo different. Hopefully for the better, will take some getting used to though.

I hope they don't over complicate it though.
For example each hero has 3 abilities and an ultimate, I hope they keep it like that or something similar and dont over do it.

I still play on Bnet.
Anyone still play?

Getting sick of Bnet, too many w***ers/leavers/rudest gamers you'l ever meet.

What exactly is bored aussie? How does it work?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a private server, you need an invite to make an account there. The games are a lot higher skilled etc. but the attitude of players isn't much better.

Hello :)

i do doubt that anyone would have one of these on here but im pretty much asking for one everywhere :)

will pay $$$ for a beta key :)
so if u have one, PM ME and we can sort it out,

who here is actually excited for dota 2 btw?

Re: Dota 2 beta keys

Play League of Legends, no beta key needed. :)

yehhhh not even a close competetion between the two, LoL players get laughed at everywhereeeeee,

its very avg, cant deny, invisable grass :S and a update every two days

dota lasted time, and is still followed, theres a reason valve is making dota 2

Gameplay vids and trailer look soooo different. Hopefully for the better, will take some getting used to though.

I hope they don't over complicate it though.
For example each hero has 3 abilities and an ultimate, I hope they keep it like that or something similar and dont over do it.

I still play on Bnet.
Anyone still play?

Getting sick of Bnet, too many w***ers/leavers/rudest gamers you'l ever meet.

What exactly is bored aussie? How does it work?

hey mate,

If you want to come on bored aussie i can try and figure out how to send you an invite.

let me know

Just login to the forum and click on Account tools to send an invite :)

If anyone is in the beta send me a PM and I'll play some games with you.

If anyone is looking for any clan wars I've got a group of 6 friends interested and a group of a further 10 or so who I play with every now and then.

Got a beta key the other week, just remembered this thread haha. My account on steam is Lurk3r1870 if you ever want to play woopdedazz. I try to play got 5s and so on but stil haven't quite locked down 4 other people who are in the beta. Will definitely be keen to war your lot tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back