Toast [double] Darren Milburn

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game by Dasher. I really really want him to play another couple of seasons to notch up the three hundred. The way he moved today indicated that his body can handle another time around.

Great game by Dasher. I really really want him to play another couple of seasons to notch up the three hundred. The way he moved today indicated that his body can handle another time around.

25 games is probably one more season. We know Bomber loves milestones so it wouldn't sunrise that he gives hims the chance to become only the the 3rd player in our long history to reach the big "3". Would the dollars worry dasher that much , I doubt it. What might have to be done is delist and redraft if the club have others on more money they want on the Vetrans List.

It would be fantastic achievement for the always tough , sometimes frustrating , always skillfull DasherCat

Dasher wont quit while he has something left to offer- plus I don't think he would be too bothered if he knew he was going to have to do some time in the twos. The body seems to be holding out so he will want another year, depends on what the clubs think

Dasher wont quit while he has something left to offer- plus I don't think he would be too bothered if he knew he was going to have to do some time in the twos. The body seems to be holding out so he will want another year, depends on what the clubs think

Dasher was interviewed on K-Rock after the game and said he wants to go around again........as long the club will have him.

I can't remember much of his early season form but he has had a damn good second half of the season.
Was a bit slow early (may have had a shortened preseason), but you are right, been very consistent since June.

A really consistent player thru the though times at Geelong. He could easily go around again next year. Wait for the finals, he just has that bit of mongrel that we need in our defence. Cheers Dasher:thumbsu:

Is having a great season and particularly the last 6 weeks.

The salary cap will make it hard for him to go on, but he's certainly still good enough to.

Happy to have his contribution in the backline for the finals.

I was one of those who thought Dasher's best days were behind him and maybe should had retired at the end of last year. I am very happy that he has proved me wrong! He was next to BOG today, combination of smarts, courage and skill.

Congrats on the milestone Dasher!:thumbsu:

15 marks today! Good on ya Dasher...you have been a star for the Cats mate.

Solid as a rock. I hope he gets the chance to play on...if there was an example of "footy smarts" in the AFL, this guy epitomises it....

I reckon he'd be a hard guy to play on....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he plays on in 2011. Has he or the club given any indication?

Hope he plays on in 2011. Has he or the club given any indication?

He said on KROCK, or at least indicated, he'd like to go on one more time.

The club cannot indicate anything because we don't know whether Ablett's leaving, and how many other players are retiring, so we have no idea whether we can afford to keep Dasher on, which is what it will come down to. Probably won't know until trade week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back