List Mgmt. Draft Part 3- Post Draft Edition: Has pace, good kick

Remove this Banner Ad

When he was pressed he said two of them.were local boys (prob the two mentioned in here) wonder who the 3rd is..

His stats look ordinary online, or am I looking at the wrong site? Around 11 touches a game?

Yeah, I noticed that too.
There is this small write up on AFL Draft Central, this game doesn’t appear to be listed on his player profile. “Isaya McKenzie had a game-high 28 disposals, seven marks, six clearances, four inside 50s, seven rebounds and six tackles in a big game”

Simpson confirmed in his press conference that we intend having 3 players train with us for the last spot but refused to give names
Saw some bloke on a FB group last week say that a kid that he used to coach at Central districts (SANFL) is flying down to train with us.

I think trialling players is a good move. Really hope we can somehow put Rioli on the inactive list.

Should we put Rioli on the inactive list prematurely? If there is a chance he can get a lower sentence and come back for finals we wouldnt want to close that potential option so far out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the story with these SSP players? Do they have to await a long term injury of a main list player to be brought onto the main list?

A team leaves a spot on their list ( We didn't use our last rookie pick) which they then can train with the team and if they go alright the club can then place them on their list as a rookie listed player. This must be done by sometime in March.

A try before you buy sort of thing.

Bit suss that he seems to have struggled quite a bit in the league games compared to reserves.
The 182cm, 78kg speedster kicked three goals in 10 senior SANFL games for Central Districts this year, averaging 11.1 disposals and 2.5 tackles.

He also played nine reserves games, averaging 20.6 disposals and 5.9 tackles per game along with booting seven goals.

Bit suss that he seems to have struggled quite a bit in the league games compared to reserves.
The 182cm, 78kg speedster kicked three goals in 10 senior SANFL games for Central Districts this year, averaging 11.1 disposals and 2.5 tackles.

He also played nine reserves games, averaging 20.6 disposals and 5.9 tackles per game along with booting seven goals.

They must see some talent. I love this new SSP as we can take a punt without having to put them on the list if it is a bust. In saying that it is a risk on an interstate player if they don’t make it and will have spent 4-5months training and not working and to not get a spot. There would have to be an insensitive to move over? Maybe a spot at the Beagles?

With those numbers he will want to start training houses down, start guarding space and get those tackle numbers down a bit.
It's a proven formula if you want to be a 200 game premiership player.

Lost a tiny bit of respect for kevin Sheahan today. In his top 15 best draft picks, he completely overlooked Shep as one of the contenders for pick 7. He mention sNick Haynes (who?)/
I’d take Haynes before Sheppard. *ducks*

Both super players though.

I’d take Haynes before Sheppard. *ducks*

Both super players though.
I wouldn't. Haynes is a really good rebound player with solid 1 on 1 cred but Sheppingham was a thing and it almost carried us to a flag.

Shep has been forced into more of lock down role given Hurn and Jetta are the preferred rebound avenues but it's underselling him to think he can't be effective in a flashier role.

Plus Shep is dreamy.

Not sure if this has been said already but here it goes. Ok so I am going to chuck a curve ball into the 3 players that we could be looking at for spp or ssp or whatever. Simpson was pretty cagey about the three boys that were coming to train with us which I think is kinda weired (considering they would normally be low profile) and maybe a shock or surprise is in order. Considering he had just been up visiting Willie and he said his "family", maybe just maybe he spoke with Cyril while he was up there? Maybe finding a replacement rioli while Willie is serving his time? Thoughts? How old would Cyril be?

On SM-N950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back