List Mgmt. Draft Part 3- Post Draft Edition: Has pace, good kick

Remove this Banner Ad

So it seems 2 of the 3 we are looking at has work ethic problems. Hope we do a lot of homework before we choose Picket or Isaiah. Talent but no motivation or work ethic worries me.

So it seems 2 of the 3 we are looking at has work ethic problems. Hope we do a lot of homework before we choose Picket or Isaiah. Talent but no motivation or work ethic worries me.

Listening to Simpson last night on 6PR they aren’t going to be rushing into to any decision. Still didn’t say who the mystery 3rd player is and indicated that whoever he is (and Pickett) wouldn’t start training until the new year - because the club goes on their community camp in dunsborough next week it wasn’t considered practical to have them there. The players then start their Christmas break after the camp

That said McKenzie trained yesterday so he’s being treated differently for whatever reason

This situation shows the benefit of utilising the SSP as it gives clubs time to trial players and get a good look st them before committing. Must be stressful for the players involved though

Listening to Simpson last night on 6PR they aren’t going to be rushing into to any decision. Still didn’t say who the mystery 3rd player is and indicated that whoever he is (and Pickett) wouldn’t start training until the new year - because the club goes on their community camp in dunsborough next week it wasn’t considered practical to have them there. The players then start their Christmas break after the camp

That said McKenzie trained yesterday so he’s being treated differently for whatever reason

This situation shows the benefit of utilising the SSP as it gives clubs time to trial players and get a good look st them before committing. Must be stressful for the players involved though

Read in the local rag today that Adam Tipunwuti is still keen "exploring opportunity wherever it may arise."

A Tiwi lad 23 yrs old who has matured a lot over the past couple of years. Sounds familiar.

Would be helpful for him working with his 'cousin'Willie and the other boys. Maybe Simo had a chat recently?

Ive entered a new phase of my life.

If it sounds like a dick.

Acts like a dick.

Looks like a dick.

Then Im calling it a dick.

Its actually quite refreshing calling a dick a dick. You should try it.

PS. We all act like dicks at some stage. So dont feel like your alone or special if you are called one every now and again.
Sounds to me like you need to temper your expectations

+I don't know him, but I like the looks of him....looks like a second Tim Kelly in our ranks to me!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grainger Barras . Cant believe he isnt considered a 2020 top 20 draft candidate next year .
That would depend on who you talk to. There is a fair deal of like about on him - a couple of clubs in Melbourne especially.

In addition, there are some serious junior football watchers on BigFooty and there is a fair amount of attention he is getting

eDPS has put his early rankings in

1575616581064.png
Dav27
1575616660371.png

Reading the 2020 draft threads it sounds like it’s going to be a pretty good draft, not the s**t pile we assume itll be based on Vozzo’s antics

Sucks that there’s so much good WA talent in the two years we trade out of the draft
Every draft looks amazing 12 months out though. Remember the super draft we supposedly traded out of only for it to turn into a fairly normal one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back