Official Team Thread Dragons FFC S26 Official Team Thread- #DragonFire

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 604686

But the winner of tonights count is, it is my pleasure to announce him as the winner, this guy has had somewhat of a resurgence at the Dragons over the past couple of seasons, we have fan favourite Pie 4 Life finishing the season with 188 votes to his name. Congratulations on this fine achievement mate! And well deserved! Hope to see much more of you at the club over the coming seasons.

View attachment 604688

So thanks to my 450th today, I have just found out about this. Clearly I picked the wrong day to miss some tags back in *checks notes* 2019. I was in Tasmania at the time on a holiday with the wife, so that might explain why haha.

Though I do love how the amount of times I've said I've never won a best and fairest, no one corrected me. I definitely appreciate this and it is a big honour for me. Especially now it's had time to ferment like a fine wine. So thanks to Hatchy1992 and the rest of the team, as this is very on-brand for me, but somehow I bloody missed it through the holiday (I never thought I'd actually win anything so I'll take it!)

So thanks to my 450th today, I have just found out about this. Clearly I picked the wrong day to miss some tags back in *checks notes* 2019. I was in Tasmania at the time on a holiday with the wife, so that might explain why haha.

Though I do love how the amount of times I've said I've never won a best and fairest, no one corrected me. I definitely appreciate this and it is a big honour for me. Especially now it's had time to ferment like a fine wine. So thanks to Hatchy1992 and the rest of the team, as this is very on-brand for me, but somehow I bloody missed it through the holiday (I never thought I'd actually win anything so I'll take it!)
1620272804931.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back