Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 22 Official Team Thread - B&F WINNER p.29-32 + Welcome Hatchy1992!

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the story with that anyway? They were the Bombers, then they changed to the Bandits and now they're the Bombers again.

Different nickname, same mediocrity. :thumbsu:

Good to get our first win on the board. Hate lead the way as all captains should with some good support from cammo6556, Only Forwards, VSTone and Gibbsy while Sam_Malone and iBeng produced the goods in the forward 50.

Now the challenge for us is to keep that form going into next week. :thumbsu:

lC2z8vA.png

As usual, cheers to cammo for saving me some time with these. If anyone wants to give the write up a go any round let me know!

Big win. Go Dragons! :dragonface: :locomotive:

Uuuuuuuugh, the Fuuuuurrriiiiieesss?

Please, don't even play me fwd again, I redefine s**t every time I go forward, -3 points for 100% on ground..
I don't know why, but the FP absolutely hates you. :(

A lot of great work in the midfield and down forwards. Really good week in terms of posting which makes us all pleased. Great game from multiple players, Ando, OF, cammo, Sam, A Swallow, VS.

We have the Wonders next week. No one better to get a win against.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win Dragons. Weathered the early storm and took full advantage in the second half to notch up the win.

Looking forward to this week which gives us a chance to keep our momentum going. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back