Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 22 Official Team Thread - B&F WINNER p.29-32 + Welcome Hatchy1992!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, have I ever told you that you are my favourite team of all time...

Anyway, I'm entering the second week of recruiting players for my SweetFA UGLY Fundraiser Series and would love to kick this off sometime next week.

The smallest amount is appreciated as much as the largest amount.

It's for a great cause and you could also win a real life trophy!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/sweet-fa-ugly-all-stars-fundraiser-series.1143520/

Hi all, the lucky team to play us this week is the Gold City Royals. A close win last week after we should have punished them by 100 but we'll take the win. It's that time where positions are up for grabs so keep up the good posting as always it'll be rewarded. Get in there and give them some s**t. :thumbsu:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-gold-city-royals-dragon-island-motr.1144504/

RookieListed Jatz Gibbsy Pie 4 Life HARPSichord WFL Moo chefmeister The Half Back Sam_Malone Danoz jenny61_99 roo2macca Determinant Ljp86 Andonis1997 iBeng cammo6556 A Swallow Spanna_ WAG Event Horizon VSTone Only Forwards

Hi all, the lucky team to play us this week is the Gold City Royals. A close win last week after we should have punished them by 100 but we'll take the win. It's that time where positions are up for grabs so keep up the good posting as always it'll be rewarded. Get in there and give them some s**t. :thumbsu:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-gold-city-royals-dragon-island-motr.1144504/

RookieListed Jatz Gibbsy Pie 4 Life HARPSichord WFL Moo chefmeister The Half Back Sam_Malone Danoz jenny61_99 roo2macca Determinant Ljp86 Andonis1997 iBeng cammo6556 A Swallow Spanna_ WAG Event Horizon VSTone Only Forwards
I can't believe I'm in the players to watch but the Bomdits are better off without me

I can't believe I'm in the players to watch but the Bomdits are better off without me
Not better, just the same as before. Don't flatter yourself, if Hate hadn't made a big fuss over recruiting you, most of us wouldn't have noticed you were gone at all. :$

Between Haro feeding your lines, big red gifs and being are nazi. Almost tempted to give you 1 EKA vote for each of your contributions to the league. :rainbow:
I don't believe the plural is required there. :)

I don't believe the plural is required there. :)
d58a2d6834a72ae02a93aaec08b36d0d.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is very few people who pass as Qooty experts, Wooshette is one of them. Hoooops is not one of them.
Hate is correct WFL my crystal balls tell me you are going to have a blinder this week and my balls never lie

ANNNND the round 6 nomination for the Sir Bantony Hopkins perpetual sash is........

WFL !!!!!!!

A huge debut off the field for the youngster, whose aloof style and high numbers make him a worth nominee!

We've got to get some dirt on the sim Dragons! we're outplaying the oppo in every facet except for the damned scoreboard...

Okay, who's been banging the simmer's partner?

Yes I am aware that the prerequesite of being a simmer is that you must be lonely and can't have a wife, but LAUGH DAMMIT
Bloody chefmeister!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back