Media Dragons Skipper Hangs Up The Qooty Boots

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't call that abuse mate.

If I was to say you were a window licking ferret, that can be classified as abuse.

If “window licking ferret” was the line for abuse— then I’d say that there’s probably a dozen posters who have crossed that line with me this season.

If “window licking ferret” was the line for abuse— then I’d say that there’s probably a dozen posters who have crossed that line with me this season.
I don't call anyone a ferret. A window licker, yes been guilty of that.

Poster 1: "Waaah, poster2 does this all the time and gets away with it and I get carded for nothing. Double standards!!"
Poster 2: "Waaah, poster1 does this all the time and gets away with it and I get carded for nothing. Double standards!!"
I really need to pay more attention!
I don’t know either of those guys. Who do they play for?

I don't know my opposition. I hurl abuse at them and my teammates.

How have I lasted 10 seasons?

Comprehension not your strong point?

What I was getting at is that it's pretty common here (and even more so on the Richmond board and probably other team boards) for posters to have nfi what happens behind the scenes and think they are the only ones who get pulled up on things whilst others get away with similar acts.

I don't call anyone a ferret. A window licker, yes been guilty of that.

I don’t think you’ve crossed the line IMO. From the small bits I have to do with you, I really rate you as a poster.

There is some things that do cross the line beyond “old fashioned banter” though IMO.

Pedophile jokes, Racist comments & Homophobic slurs are some of those things. I’d say that the mods in this board do the best they can to monitor these comments, but sometimes teams need think about how the comments of individuals reflect upon their team as a whole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're never on my radar whether sucking up or "abusing" so it makes no difference either way.
Take caution in your tone, worm! ND will be admin soon, and if he’s anything like you, he’ll abuse his powers. And if you’re in his sights, he’ll make you pay!

Take caution in your tone, worm! ND will be admin soon, and if he’s anything like you, he’ll abuse his powers. And if you’re in his sights, he’ll make you pay!

This'll be fun.

This'll be fun.
Don’t forget, we at the Bombers got him access the line. Therefore we have his ear. He will do our bidding.
And none of us like you!

When I say “we”, I mean the team as a collective. Personally, I voted for the other guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back