DT Trade Wizard Issues

Remove this Banner Ad

chelsea4thewin

Debutant
Mar 14, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
anyone else having the same problem when going onto the website on a computer? works fine on my phone just a pain in the ass

the middle section with the players to trade in just won't come up

They should have been fixed by now....But yeah it isn't/wasn't just you

I almost didn't know which part of the site you were referring to until I remembered my trial back in round 3.

Who would pay for that rubbish? Plenty of free alternatives available that tell you more information, that is better organised and doesn't charge you money either while giving it all to a bunch of DT hacks.

I almost didn't know which part of the site you were referring to until I remembered my trial back in round 3.

Who would pay for that rubbish? Plenty of free alternatives available that tell you more information, that is better organised and doesn't charge you money either while giving it all to a bunch of DT hacks.

The trade wizard is free...it's how you do trades! It has been playing up a bit with names not appearing.

All the research is what you pay for, BEs etc.

Trade wizard is not free.

When you hit "t" by the players name it takes you to the trade wizard, that's the area that has been playing up.

You do not pay for that, you pay for the ability to hit the trade wizard icon or "enhanced trade wizard" which has all the other wizz bang stuff you clearly are not a fan of.

When you hit "t" by the players name it takes you to the trade wizard, that's the area that has been playing up.

You do not pay for that, you pay for the ability to hit the trade wizard icon or "enhanced trade wizard" which has all the other wizz bang stuff you clearly are not a fan of.

OP was referring to the enhanced trade wizard and not the trade ability which did not stuff up ever.

OP was referring to the enhanced trade wizard and not the trade ability which did not stuff up ever.

It wasn't working properly at times this morning, just didn't enable you to trade anyone in - no names were showing and there was an S besides everyones name.

Anyway not to worry, I know what the OP was referring to as it happened to me, he can respond if he feels it is worthwhile. It seems to be working fine now.

Yoggi, looking through your post history, it's clear that you enjoy playing DT and take it somewhat seriously (as seriously as someone can take a fantasy game), the "Assistant Coach" feature has a number of very cool little things that I certainly find useful. If you don't like those things, that's fine. To be honest, if you are someone that takes DT seriously then $20 for the whole season is nothing. Under $1 per round. If that is too steep a price to pay for you then so be it.

I have to admit, I feel kind of 'cheap' for using the Assistant Coach.

I tried at first to go without, but, being a first time DT'er, and living in a significantly different time zone (Canada), it is difficult to go without, and not miss important info.

Becoming a bit of a DT addict though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back