Play Nice Dustin Martin to North | 31/8: DM signed at RFC for 1.3m/7yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Over to you for front page NMFC modification Jindrrk.
HOLD PRESS!!! HOLD PRESS!!!!

(make sure you read the text :).....head explosion intended :))

hs-cotchin.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really is quite astounding when you read these words!! ..........Actually makes me laugh out loud.

For a lot of tigger fans just being this high on the ladder is a feeling of success. It makes it so much sweeter for when the finals campaign comes to it's inevitable abrupt ending.
Fitzroy have had more finals appearances since 1982 then Richmond

On EVA-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's not the journos that are the problem it's the general public that read this crap.

If people didn't read it, do you think it would be on the front page?
I'll disagree with you completely, an educated opinionated journalist generally won't have a pay check. They're better off in another industry.
Although It's a debate for another time..

This thread should be reserved for our boy Dusty and more fun at the tigers expense..

Last edited:
I'll disagree with you completely, an educated opinionated journalist generally won't have a pay check. They're better off in another industry.
Although It's a debate for another time..

This thread should be reserved for our boy Dusty and more fun at the tigers expense..

Mmm. About 40,000 people stuck in the pre-Internet 70s who are Richmond fans will fund that particular issue.

I see the figures every single day and with out these clickbait articles both The Age and Herald Sun(print & online) would be have been gone sometime ago.

Anyway as DesertRoo said let's talk about Dusty.

I don't see any possible scenario that stops Jindrrk winning NM BF poster of the year.
Through sheer workrate, GR for mine.

Jindrrk a close second and Philly/quiv (mb smack down posts have been brilliant) third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back