Autopsy North lose a heartbreaker to the Saints by 8 points

Remove this Banner Ad

God *ing damn it.

I wanted that win so badly. For our players and for Ratts. But primarily for the spirit of this footy club.

If we can even marginally upgrade our bottom three players from today to AFL-level footballers we'll start winning games. But boy we still have some spuds on our list.

Effort was pretty fantastic from most players today though, which is worth acknowledging.

LDU, Goldy, Phillips, Thomas, and Sheezel our bests.

I love it how Clarkson is back within 300m of the joint, and magically so is Howe.

Imagine Greenwood out there instead today. Fck me, if a bogan on a couch in SA can see it why can’t our multi million dollar team of “experts”?

Idiots, idiots, idiots.

Never again Howe and young in our team

Bailey Scott is lucky he’s been better the last few weeks cos today he cost us big

LDU and Sheezel and Thomas jets

Well that hurts.

Was great to see LDU back to his best.

Really hurt losing Shiels, adds a heap of value to the midfield group.

adam sandler somebody kill me please GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunday 4:40pm umps are as good as the 4:40pm teams
Dwanye oh, says the Saints pinched it. F...k off, the umpires handed it to them on a gold plated platter. I've had enough of this third rate umpiring. The yellow dressed Number 34 is a pathetic token. And on grand final day there will be barely a free kick paid. It's disgusting.

God *ing damn it.

I wanted that win so badly. For our players and for Ratts. But primarily for the spirit of this footy club.

If we can even marginally upgrade our bottom three players from today to AFL-level footballers we'll start winning games. But boy we still have some spuds on our list.

Effort was pretty fantastic from most players today though, which is worth acknowledging.

LDU, Goldy, Phillips, Thomas, and Sheezel our bests.
Lol Phillips in the bests....glad you're not on.Match Commitee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back