Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Blah blah blah The Wizard!!!! Blah blah blah The Wizard!!!! Blah blah blah The Wizard!!!
“They were 32 points down at quarter time, it’s now 30!” Halfway through the third…

When you settle down to watch a good game and you hear that voice.

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Ben King does something mildly quickly

"He's the King Brown"

Dermie - "You've been working on that"

"Haha NO"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy broadcaster Dwayne Russell has put a call out of a different kind — in search of a publisher for his first fiction novel.

Russell, a media veteran of 35 years, has penned a mystery thriller titled 36 Red which he said is about art fraud, despite the title’s roulette/gambling reference.

“I wrote a couple of kids books a fair while ago so it’s been a passion of mine for about 14 or 15 years and it’s finally at a stage where it’s publishable,’’ he said of the novel.

“Art is a bit of a side knowledge genre because I married into a family that has a few artists. I think it’s got a lot of tentacles to the story and I’d love a publisher to take it on.”
---------------
oh baby!

Footy broadcaster Dwayne Russell has put a call out of a different kind — in search of a publisher for his first fiction novel.

Russell, a media veteran of 35 years, has penned a mystery thriller titled 36 Red which he said is about art fraud, despite the title’s roulette/gambling reference.

“I wrote a couple of kids books a fair while ago so it’s been a passion of mine for about 14 or 15 years and it’s finally at a stage where it’s publishable,’’ he said of the novel.

“Art is a bit of a side knowledge genre because I married into a family that has a few artists. I think it’s got a lot of tentacles to the story and I’d love a publisher to take it on.”
---------------
oh baby!
Buys it, Almost Reads it, Takes it to the Salvos, Slams the door on the Community Library Box...Now he's off up the Footpath. BooYa..How Good Is This!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back