Multiplat Dying Light 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Played about an hour and it seems pretty good

Have had a few bugs where the sound completely goes dead and there are subtitles, then it kicks back in and then goes away again!

Had that happen maybe a handful of times over my full playthrough. Annoying, but not earth shattering. I usually rebooted the game to fix it.

Had that happen maybe a handful of times over my full playthrough. Annoying, but not earth shattering. I usually rebooted the game to fix it.
Yeah I have just had to keep the subtitles on

Annoying considering I had to download a 32 gig patch when i installed it

Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Picked it up for $29 at Big W.

The informant just died, seems like a lot to learn in terms of controls and crafting etc, but enjoying it so far.

Reminds me of a more action packed TLOU.
$29 at big W is a score

I paid $49 at JB a fortnight ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone give me some tips? Is it better to do stuff at night? Should I focus on doing different things in the day?

Best to stay on the roof at night?

I did most of my stuff during the day and only really did night when it forced me to.

Night time is no where near as bad as the first game. Once you level up a bit just stick to the roof tops and bank those big night time XP bonuses.

I was given all the highest level gear as soon as co-op opened up, I disliked night because I'd be going something and a chase would start and I just wanted to loot.

I did most of my stuff during the day and only really did night when it forced me to.
So missions, side quests etc?
Night time is no where near as bad as the first game. Once you level up a bit just stick to the roof tops and bank those big night time XP bonuses.
So if I kill at enemies at night and then sleep at night I get that XP right?

So missions, side quests etc?

So if I kill at enemies at night and then sleep at night I get that XP right?

Actually not sure if you sleep. But whenever the sun comes up it will say night survived or something and you get an XP bonus. All XP gains are generally increased at night too. I made some big gains just chaining a heap of parkour at night.

I really suck at this game. It's very difficult. I died so many times after getting attacked by infected at night.
Yeah I'm unsure if I like the game or not

Parts I really do and parts I dont

Yeah I'm unsure if I like the game or not

Parts I really do and parts I dont
I think the difficulty is too hard early on which took some enjoyment away from it for me today when playing.

I agree with what you're saying too. I don't like the radar thing, and it is easy to feel overwhelmed IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back