Dylan Shiel tells GWS, Hawks, Saints, Blues to GAGF

Remove this Banner Ad

dodoro-200x320.jpg

So many drunken bombers supporters calling in to trade radio announcing themselves as a shoe-in to 5-peat.

LOL.

me reading this news today..
QONVIyz.gif
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

zackah DapperJong HirdsTheWord

get in here and commence sharing your goo for the man!
the god!
the legend that is..
the freaking dodo!!!

good grief I do believe he has done it again chaps!!
essendon-list-manager-adrian-dodoro-looks-ahead-during-the-2013-afl-picture-id182955958
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

* yes the dodo is indeed wearing two jackets in this picture..
why?
Because * you, that's why,we got our man!! (again!)

pretty reasonable replacement for the loss of Jackson Merrett..:D:D:D

me reading this news today..
QONVIyz.gif
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

zackah DapperJong HirdsTheWord

get in here and commence sharing your goo for the man!
the god!
the legend that is..
the freaking dodo!!!

good grief I do believe he has done it again chaps!!
essendon-list-manager-adrian-dodoro-looks-ahead-during-the-2013-afl-picture-id182955958
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

* yes the dodo is indeed wearing two jackets in this picture..
why?
Because **** you, that's why,we got our man!! (again!)

pretty reasonable replacement for the loss of Jackson Merrett..:D:D:D
d808b7092b0e5199e73d6f0da612f376e4a1a108.gif

Hang on I thought BIGS PREMIERSHIP CEGS was just as good as a first rounder?

Community service announcement.

It’s day 2.

Shiel still wants to head to the HFC, and it’s on us to either get it done or let him fall to Carlton.

No amount of tweets or flog opinions from trade radio will change that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hawk's board just ordered a giant tub of icecream and rented The Notebook.
Remember when they were getting Shiel, Sloane and Lynch all this year?

They’re fast becoming the new n0rf

They are.

GWS now have enough money to keep Kelly.

LEL NERF
Mario will firebomb your Tullamarine hanger if Essendon getting Shiel is responsible for n0rf missing Kelly next year.

Why are players always telling clubs to GAGF (and vice versa)?
Just for once, I'd just like a player to just tell a club "I appreciate your offer, but no thank you".
It's much more polite.

Hope the settlement on the farm you just sold goes through seemlessly
Got him for less than what you, Carlscum and StLolda were offering my hawfie friend.

That's what happens when you're a #destinationclub :)

Got him for less than what you, Carlscum and StLolda were offering my hawfie friend.

That's what happens when you're a #destinationclub :)

The coin is irrelevant but if you want to believe what The Hun and all the other ITK media hangerer-ons are saying then you are just as much as a lowbrow as they are. Nevertheless the important facts are what you are giving away and that is at least your 1st round pick in this year’s superdraft to a player who wiuldn’t be considered in the top 30 players, has dodgy shoulders, can’t kick and goes missing 8n finals. HFC weren’t prepared to offer as long a deal and anything other than a low 1st round pick and a so-so ruckman coming off an ACL.

That’s what happens when your club does drugs - they have the tendency to influence perception of time, thinking, behavior, decision-making etc.
#peptides #inhirdwetrust

We at Hawthorn get the deals done. We identify a target and just get it done quietly.

I’ve read and heard the same garbage from 100 hawk supporters.

LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Says N0rf flogs who go after Josh Kelly and end up with Billy Hartung

Thanks for Gibbo btw

Are Hawks fans all on high sodium diets because they seem mighty salty.

Its no big deal, Shiel just thinks we are a better club than you. That's all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back