e-AFL e-AFL Second Preliminary Final: Gold Coast SUNS vs North Melbourne at Metricon, Wednesday 27th May

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. That was an absolutely dominant display from the GoCo.

The crowd has gone bonkers.

A rather pleasant looking local chap who may be Dingster is giving his mob a consoling cheer.

The GoCo progress to the first e-AFL GF in what has proved a stunning win.

That is all from Metricon.

What a flogging, never in doubt, didn’t even need to try and win by nefarious means due to poorly laid out technicalities or stuff like that.

I nominate randomly these three to comment and determine whether the above rules should be enforced.

Big Red Machine
Mr Bods
Choppers

According to the rules above and due to the breach pointed out by myself, please determine whether the following penalty shall apply -

During the Sweet F.A Finals Series any high impact offenses will result in a 4 goal penalty respectively as well as a suspension of the captain(s).

Absolutely Not!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Red Machine is still about? I've missed that dude since his glory days as the Dragons own Curt Hennig.
Yeah mate, They even made me mod. I had a hell of a season that season, Dragons Best Rookie, Coaches award, National title with NSW/ACT... and threw it all away to go chase other adults in a dark room shooting lasers at one another. A real waste of talent ;)

He sure is, and he will come at you like a rabid red headed pit bull with a ferocious temper.
Especially now, I've got no one to keep me in check and no outlet for my extra energy. Spoiling for a fight mate.

Unbelievable result, All expectations blown out of the water, Only one more bridge to cross now.

4cb326ad9dd2bfe4e5ef87ad52ddc44d19e19ce4r1-362-214_hq.gif

Praise be manangatang

Remove this Banner Ad

Back