Draft Profile Early reports on new draftees...

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s not the ex Hawthorn/GC s**t truck is he?

Looks AFL ready already.

DPxJNrXUIAAI36K.jpg

Can kick

Aaron Naughton has severe back issues club staff clearly overlooked but bigfooty have uncovered just from one photo

Sounds similar to the smile fiasco on our board. Balta didn't smile in a photo showing the players arriving on the training track and after rumors about his commitment to football, the only conclusion one poster can come to is that this means he doesn't want to be at the club.

Luckily he posted an instagram saying the opposite otherwise it could have turned into a pre-season scandal!

Sounds similar to the smile fiasco on our board. Balta didn't smile in a photo showing the players arriving on the training track and after rumors about his commitment to football, the only conclusion one poster can come to is that this means he doesn't want to be at the club.

Luckily he posted an instagram saying the opposite otherwise it could have turned into a pre-season scandal!
Does Higgins tense in every photo?

Bodes well for our new Lions

DPys-SPVQAAtoM7.jpg

Does Higgins tense in every photo?

Riewoldt and Shane Edwards have already started ripping into him about it on social media haha

Last edited:

Whisper is that he saw Rance in person for the first time and realized that no matter how good his hair looks he will always be second best.

Crushed his spirit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much too early for any reports of substance, but on limited viewing of the new guys:

O'Brien seems to have the closest 'ready-to-go' body. He's energetic and lively through most drills.
Dow is quite slight through the upper body. No drills showed up anything noteworthy, just yet.
De Koning is much stronger than I would have thought he may be. Holds his ground quite well against much more mature bodies.
Garlett looks all boss. Just has the air of someone whose been around for a while, which is quite surprising.
McDaid was quite involved through the the back-line drills. Not nearly as shy as I thought he may be. Quite a unique frame on him.

I think if the club thought that and were not happy for the photo to be released they wouldn't have. I think he would be quite happy to be there. From all reports he has a similar personality to Rance.

I think if the club thought that and were not happy for the photo to be released they wouldn't have. I think he would be quite happy to be there. From all reports he has a similar personality to Rance.

No doubt most people see it that way. There was one poster who argued the opposite though after the draft, based off this photo for a few days which was peak bigfooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back