East Fremantle Sharks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea, plenty of outs. Need two teams.
Chris Masten was pretty average.

Daniel Kerr destroys him.

Daniel Kerr, David Swallow, Michael Brennan, Andrew Lockyer, Garrick Ibbotson, Paul Harding, Jason Johannisen, and Matthew Carr missing from that team.

Not sure why Daniel Kerr is not in the team and Christ Masten is.

Absolutely mental, that decision cannot be defended in any way.

In fact Kerr is better than 2/3 of that team.

Think the criteria is having played AFL from 2000 and beyond....the Draft Central fella acknowledges missing Kerr etc by mistake....apparently there is a round robin of "games" between the best WA club sides, SA club sides and Victorian teams(Geelong Falcolns, Murray Bushrangers etc) and EF "won" the GF v Bushrangers or Falcolns based on players drafted from each club since 2000 into the AFL.....it's a good read

Think the criteria is having played AFL from 2000 and beyond....the Draft Central fella acknowledges missing Kerr etc by mistake....apparently there is a round robin of "games" between the best WA club sides, SA club sides and Victorian teams(Geelong Falcolns, Murray Bushrangers etc) and EF "won" the GF v Bushrangers or Falcolns based on players drafted from each club since 2000 into the AFL.....it's a good read
That EF side makes a mockery of that buffoon Brian Taylor's continual claim that Calder Cannons are the "football factory" Freeze!

That EF side makes a mockery of that buffoon Brian Taylor's continual claim that Calder Cannons are the "football factory" Freeze!
Not a club, but it plays into East Freo's claim as its part of the EF recruitment zone.
Per capita Northampton is imo the real footy factory town of Australia.........Harry Taylor, Patrick Cripps, Jamie Cripps, JJK from a town of a population of 868

Not a club, but it plays into East Freo's claim as its part of the EF recruitment zone.
Per capita Northampton is imo the real footy factory town of Australia.........Harry Taylor, Patrick Cripps, Jamie Cripps, JJK from a town of a population of 868
Paul Hasleby, The Lockyer's, Daniel Chick, Liam Anthony

The East Fremantle Football Club are delighted to announce that Mathew Jupp will lead the Sharks in 2021, supported by vice-captain Jarrad Jansen.

A natural mentor, Jupp has been part of the Sharks leadership group since 2015 and a vice-captain for the last five years.

The 2019 Lynn Medallist said it was a huge privilege to be at the helm.

“To Captain the Sharks is a one of the highest honours I can achieve, it’s something that I’ve always wanted to do and to finally get the opportunity, I am extremely privileged,” Jupp said.

“I am really excited; excited for what I can do for the group, excited for my leadership style to have a big impression and mainly excited to continue turning this corner and finally seeing some success.”

hey guys. I'm just wondering is there a club store down at East Freo oval that you can stroll into?
Want to grab a guernsey.

I believe Harry Taylor may have itchy boots and planning on wearing the blue n white of EF in 2021.....any capacity that HT can operate in at EF would be a productive and positive one....would be highly effective either up front or down back at the WAFL level.....irrespective of how cooked his body maybe or ungainly his duck walk may look.....couple of other prospective recruits on the horizon as well I have been told.....time will tell I guess.

hey guys. I'm just wondering is there a club store down at East Freo oval that you can stroll into?
Want to grab a guernsey.

There is a store there. Not sure when or if it is open now.

Attachments

• 1606972651491.png
    1606972651491.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 108

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon is still nominated for the draft, think still on a Freo lifeline for a pre season supp pick if he impresses over pre-season, if not, will suit up for EF in 2021....wait n see I guess.....apparently a few other ex AFL players in the mix for EF too....another wait n see I guess

I believe English(ex Perth/Richmond) has signed for EF, whilst Taylor and Marsh are hopefuls....the latter 2 are ex EF so only 1 pointers....I believe Boekhorst and Kommer's points reduce, Loersch has gone as has Manning....So a few points to play with, but yeah definitely close to max for sure....10 pointers now are Tucker, Dixon, English and Schoenfeld.....So far EF recruiting haul has been O'Reilly Schoenfeld, Chalmers, Dixon, English and maybe Taylor and Marsh....gone are Griffen, Manning, Loersch, Mills, Harrold, Robinson and no doubt some lesser known fringe sorts....

Looks like EF have exhausted their points now with English definitely signed....only actively looking at one pointers in Taylor and Marsh now.....not sure of their status/availability or interest, but geez those two would be more then handy one pointers if secured. Both could fill KP up front or back, giving the coaching team some degree of flexibility and versatility on match day.....

Mate, still got the pre season and mid season drafts to go yet....LOL.

Well done to Brandon Walker and Jack Carroll on their drafting to Freo and Carlton respectively. Unlucky for Gorringe, Chris Walker and Bockman for missing out today in the rookie draft, touch wood heads don't go down and chins stay up and who knows what can happen.

Sounds like the redevelopment plans for the EF oval precinct is looking a goer...good read on the EFFC website about it as well as the clubs AGM last night.

Can't seem to open that.

Everything seems fine for me, when you hit download, wait a couple seconds and a box should come up saying 'save file'. If it still doesn't work, I will be posting it on YouTube tomorrow, I can leave a link to the video

Remove this Banner Ad

Back