Multiplat Elden Ring

Remove this Banner Ad

Good stuff, do a bit more exploring of previously unseen areas and also maybe run through previous areas a few times for a quick runes boost!!

I’m using a guide to show where all the mini dungeons are, already cleared out Limgrave and the Weeping Peninsula so will start in the map I’ve just opened up.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m using a guide to show where all the mini dungeons are, already cleared out Limgrave and the Weeping Peninsula so will start in the map I’ve just opened up.

It gets more spicy as you open up more of the world, just keep up to date with leveling up everything (your stats, weapons etc) and obviously don't be afraid to summon help in battles you're struggling in.

I've got no idea where I should be going atm. The yellow lines on my map all seem to lead to dead ends/places im absolutely underleveled for.

Dead ends at lucaria gate, and lift of dectus, double boss I'm no chance of clearing at this level at the bottom right of Caelid, I've cleared the south island thing, Caria manor and godrick. Any pointers to which area I should be heading to?

Also beat the Dragonskin guy underground and get 1 or 2 shot by hitscan magic in the other underground below mistwood

Last edited:

I've got no idea where I should be going atm. The yellow lines on my map all seem to lead to dead ends/places im absolutely underleveled for.

Dead ends at lucaria gate, and lift of dectus, double boss I'm no chance of clearing at this level at the bottom right of Caelid, I've cleared the south island thing, Caria manor and godrick. Any pointers to which area I should be heading to?

Also beat the Dragonskin guy underground and get 1 or 2 shot by hitscan magic in the other underground below mistwood

Probably best to read guides and watch youtube videos to figure out what you want to do/where to go next etc. That area liurnia of the lakes is a pain in the arse (map doesn't give indiciations of hills/mountain height and it's hard to navigate to the right path. I still take wrong turns and I trundled through Liurnia this morning to unlock Moghwyn's Palace early :p in my 4th run on Xbox).

The Leyndell sewers are the absolute worst.

Just a confusing network of brown pipes that all look the same and filled with some of the most irritating enemies in the game. How can I wipe the floor with Morgott but get destroyed by a giant cockroach?

Never again.

Guides and Youtube are your friend. Check your ego at the door and just use them lol.
As above, the lake of luirnia is a nightmare. Forever running along cliff walls looking where you can run up them.

Guides and Youtube are your friend. Check your ego at the door and just use them lol.
As above, the lake of luirnia is a nightmare. Forever running along cliff walls looking where you can run up them.

Correct, I've had to look up how to travel to the Church of Inhibition EVERY time for Varre's questline (always make a wrong turn lol).

Yet when I've gone to where the explosion happens after beating Radahn (for Nokron) I've gone to the path straight away without a guide each time (after doing it in my first run through).

I'm still trying to get to that area thats above the Village of the Albinaurics.

Can get through Radagon most times OK, Elden Beast is something different altogether.

I have gotten it down to 20% a couple of times but it has some absolutely BS moves. havent been able to summon anyone half decent, most die to Radagon early or i utensil it up as well and look like a twat.

Might have to grind some levels - im on 140 atm. Just want to finish the game now lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve hit a difficulty spike in East Liurnia, going to have to grind my way through a couple of these mini dungeons.

I'm still enjoying it, but I think it's a little flawed when you have to spend half the time just trying to level up and going over certain places twenty times just to get runes.
I didn't find the need to grind until right at the end. Every time I hit a bit of a wall somewhere I would go to another area and do what I could find somewhere else instead. For such a big world that was a really good thing imo. Found it much better in in that regard than dark souls

I'm still enjoying it, but I think it's a little flawed when you have to spend half the time just trying to level up and going over certain places twenty times just to get runes.

Are you doing all the mini dungeons like the caves and catacombs? Clearing those out has kept me at the right level so far but I’m pretty early in.

Are you doing all the mini dungeons like the caves and catacombs? Clearing those out has kept me at the right level so far but I’m pretty early in.

Plus the mini bosses around the areas (tree sentinels, night's cavalry, ulcerated/putrid tree spirit. death rite bird etc etc).

It's a bit of a slog, definitely a combination of knowing boss attack patterns (plus the perfect weapon and of course luck) when facing a proper boss when you're not at the right level.

There's so many options in the game that you shouldn't need to repeat an area 20 times unless you want to. Not to put it all back on you but it sounds like you're missing something whether it be build, areas visited, selling goods, effective looting or just muscle memory.

That part I didn't mind. Theirs a sense of accomplishment when you have to grind and grind to get strong enough to be strong/good enough to beat a boss.
I think its biggest flaw is the quest lines. I shouldn't have to google most questlines and google where to go next in a quest.
The waypoints (yellow streaks pointing you in a direction) should disappear when i clear out/finish that path IMO

I think its biggest flaw is the quest lines. I shouldn't have to google most questlines and google where to go next in a quest.
The waypoints (yellow streaks pointing you in a direction) should disappear when i clear out/finish that path IMO

Yep agree

ive seen comments in youtube people complaning about the same thing about quest lines one person replied "have you ever heard of paper and pen?" lols gagf

Some of the quests at least leave some clues as to the next steps in the dialogue or item descriptions. But a lot of them don't and you would genuinely need to be the luckiest person alive to randomly stumble upon the right encounter locations in the right order without the help of a guide.

Seem to have hit some sort of level jump, I’m level 42 and getting absolutely stomped in the minor dungeons/catacombs in East Liurnia.

Am I in the right spot after beating Godrick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back