Elimination Chamber (2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

This wasn't on Ambrose though, he's come out and said he was frustrated because Brock didn't want to do anything in the match.

Every other Brock match since his match with Taker at Wrestlemania 30 has been really good. The only one that hasn't been good was that Ambrose match. I'm more inclined to place at least some blame on Ambrose for that. Also that was said in one of the most awkward and most boring interviews I have ever seen. I don't know what's happened to Ambrose, but he's lost so much of that charisma and magic he had in the Shield.

Every other Brock match since his match with Taker at Wrestlemania 30 has been really good. The only one that hasn't been good was that Ambrose match. I'm more inclined to place at least some blame on Ambrose for that. Also that was said in one of the most awkward and most boring interviews I have ever seen. I don't know what's happened to Ambrose, but he's lost so much of that charisma and magic he had in the Shield.
Umm...

goldberg-vs-brock-lesnar.png

s**t match, Meltzer didn't even bother to rate it.

I am surprised he been in NXT for this long after getting a Massive Contract
How easy would it be for Shane to bring him in to face AJ Styles at Mania?

"You're right AJ, I don't deserve to step foot in the ring with you. But I know someone who does"
*cue violins*

Having AJ vs Nakamura at Wrestlemania would make a huge statement to New Japan too. Plus I don't think they do enough to cater to the die hard older fans who enjoy top quality wrestling. It's a myth that older "smark" fans will stick around regardless. I've known plenty to fall off the bandwagon over the PG years.

It will be he official main event but Orton v Wyatt is SDs main event on the biggest show of the year, its pathetic and boring.

Its just typical of the WWE, AJ carries SD for months then come Mania season he is pushed aside. Cenas title reign was absolutely pointless and now we have Randy Orton who hasnt drawn in his previous 12 title reigns in the title picture. I have no interest in Bray Wyatt as champion and even less in Orton. If Roman Reigns was traded for AJ Styles I could very happily never watch SD again!
If you have no interest in Wyatt you may as well give up. I'm not impressed by WWEs general booking and writing but he is one of the most talented and interesting performers they have and even better isn't 40 (or 50) years old.

Swear when it comes to WWE these days like most things people just ####ing piss, wine and sook about what they do for the sake of it.

If you have no interest in Wyatt you may as well give up. I'm not impressed by WWEs general booking and writing but he is one of the most talented and interesting performers they have and even better isn't 40 (or 50) years old.

Swear when it comes to WWE these days like most things people just ####ing piss, wine and sook about what they do for the sake of it.

Interesting? He just mumbles some incoherent rubbish, is fat and boring and hasnt had a decent feud or win in years if ever. But the biggest issue I have is he just has it to lose to Boreton at Wrestlemania. As if his previous 12 reigns werent bad enough now we get to sleep through another!

Thank god AJ is going to Raw

Bray Wyatt is a great example of modern WWE failings though. We knew and learned a lot Undertaker and Kane's backstories as time went on (parents dead, Paul Bearer, killed a girl by driving badly, etc). This explained why they were creepy weirdos. After nearly FOUR YEARS what do we know about the character Bray Wyatt?

Bray Wyatt like Dean Ambrose will go back to being a glorified midcarder after Orton overcomes the odds at WrestleMania. Ambrose is another good example of WWE wanting a cartoon show reseting every week.

Last edited:
I think Bray will drop the title at Wrestlemania. I really want Harper to be added to that match and to win the title.

How easy would it be for Shane to bring him in to face AJ Styles at Mania?

"You're right AJ, I don't deserve to step foot in the ring with you. But I know someone who does"
*cue violins*

Having AJ vs Nakamura at Wrestlemania would make a huge statement to New Japan too. Plus I don't think they do enough to cater to the die hard older fans who enjoy top quality wrestling. It's a myth that older "smark" fans will stick around regardless. I've known plenty to fall off the bandwagon over the PG years.

I would love that and give a Match that could Equal the Match that Okada vs Omega

But Means the WWE Booker do something good for Once

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bray Wyatt is a great example of modern WWE failings though. We knew and learned a lot Undertaker and Kane's backstories as time went on (parents dead, Paul Bearer, killed a girl by driving badly, etc). This explained why they were creepy weirdos. After nearly FOUR YEARS what do we know about the character Bray Wyatt?

Bray Wyatt like Dean Ambrose will go back to being a glorified midcarder after Orton overcomes the odds at WrestleMania. Ambrose is another good example of WWE wanting a cartoon show reseting every week.
Could have done more with it and I've found his aimless booking infuriating the last 3 years since he hit the Cena (brick) wall. Just think we should at least give this a chance. He is young, has a charisma in the style of Jake Roberts that really grabs out at you when allowed to focus on something and despite his size performs very well in the ring.

If it boils down to a loss to Orton then heads back to no man's land I'll agree it was a useless title win. Another plus is his booking has been very strong in general since moving to Smackdown so there is consistency too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back