EPL Matchday 7

Remove this Banner Ad

*, Alonso... huge opportunity to snatch it.

Frustrating to concede so late but it was an absolute screamer. Felt like we backed off waaaay too much late in the second half though. I guess the depth comparison when we have a fit Pedro and Willian off the bench to bringing Moses off the bench is fairly stark.

Draw probably a fair result. Still unbeaten this season, so happy with that.

Just watching the replay and looks like he gets a glove to it.
Went over his glove. It dipped under the bar, he couldn't come too far off his line either, was just an out if this world shot from a player who's not known for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 cleared off the line and had more clear cut chances... I'd say you had a right to a point.
We were super sloppy. Chelsea looked a lot more sharper everywhere on the pitch. Apart from that one instance where Sturridge had a hail-mary shot.

Went over his glove. It dipped under the bar, he couldn't come too far off his line either, was just an out if this world shot from a player who's not known for it.
Yeah, in hindsight I'm probably just being too critical.

This goal was amazing but he's scored plenty of similarly spectacular goals from that sort of range over the years. He's one of the most gifted strikers of the ball in the league.

This goal was amazing but he's scored plenty of similarly spectacular goals from that sort of range over the years. He's one of the most gifted strikers of the ball in the league.
Sure he's scored ones from outside the box but they were drives, not curls.

Fair result. What a goal from Studge.

Still undefeated this season so cant really complain, Sarri has done some amazing work in 2 months cant wait to see to finished product. Just need a new RW and CF and we'll be a bloody good side.

You're already a bloody good side. With this being your good season and Hazard being on fire I have you as slight favourites ahead of City for the title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back