No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You beat the enemy by improving your own game, not gloating in the perpetuity of their misery.
A club that hasn't won a finals game in almost twenty years, is of no threat to us whatsoever.

* em let them rot for another twenty years and beyond.

This McKay free agent ploy wreaks of the old CFC and just crystallises that * have learnt nothing and are still following their (and old CFC’s) MO. Which is an abject failure in todays football world.

The only thing aI am certain of is that as long as they refuse to change they will continue to remain where they are. Hope that remains for perpetuity.

Sadly, if we could change then I suppose eventually the penny will drop. Hopefully not for a long long time.

Exiting Dadoro is the turning point for Essendon. Mckay is exactly what we did with Jack Martin and Zac Williams. They will be in our position in 3 or 4 years, and for all we know our window will have closed. You beat the enemy by improving your own game, not gloating in the perpetuity of their misery.

I swear he's a closet Collingwood fan - there is no way a proper * person would force the club to use a pick to trade for a player they could get for free with 20K more a year
The funniest part is he won’t even offer the trade…he’ll leave them hanging til the last minute of trade period and hope they take his pick 70 or whatever he offers 😂😂😂

This McKay free agent ploy wreaks of the old CFC and just crystallises that * have learnt nothing and are still following their (and old CFC’s) MO. Which is an abject failure in todays football world.

The only thing aI am certain of is that as long as they refuse to change they will continue to remain where they are. Hope that remains for perpetuity.

Sadly, if we could change then I suppose eventually the penny will drop. Hopefully not for a long long time.

Yep. Put the spine together through the draft then plug a few holes left over with free agents once the core group is starting to pick up steam.

Never been their go. Just grab whatever you can get whenever you can get it so the cycle continues. Spend a few years sneaking up into 8th then bounce straight back down again. It's called doing a Dodo.

We often say Dodo has no idea but maybe he has more of an idea than we thought he did. McKay is worth a pick in the 20s, he was never worth pick 3. So yeah, I am all for * offering him a contract that *s Norf over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dodoro is demanding a first round pick from PA for Zerk-Thatcher.... an out-of-contract spud. He has no shame that bloke.

View attachment 1820563
‘20k short’ deal could blow up free agent’s move; Dons’ huge deal ask: Trade Whispers

Gary Lyon offered the quip: 'Did he change his name to Brandon Zerk-Fletcher? Turn it up!'

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Kane Cornes is struggling to believe reports out of Essendon that they want a first-round pick for key defender Brandon Zerk-Thatcher.

“Of all the dumb things I’ve heard in the last couple of days … Essendon wanting a first-round pick for Zerk-Thatcher,” Cornes told AFL Trade Radio.
“’Adrian Dodoro is going to make a splash in his last trade period and wants a first-round pick for Zerk-Thatcher’ – he’s not worth a fifth-round pick!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back