Game Day Essendon v Sydney Swans @3:10 PM MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel really flat at this news. Stuck in lockdown in western Sydney, this was the one thing I've been looking forward to. Don't even know why I'm so upset, its obviously just been postponed to tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Anyway, hope all this upheaval doesn't affect our players too much and that the family members in quarantine can join them in Melbourne afterwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel really flat at this news. Stuck in lockdown in western Sydney, this was the one thing I've been looking forward to. Don't even know why I'm so upset, its obviously just been postponed to tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Anyway, hope all this upheaval doesn't affect our players too much and that the family members in quarantine can join them in Melbourne afterwards.
Yep me too Blue. I'm up on the Cennie Coast and we have it pretty easy here, particularly in comparison to you poor buggers in the West
Keep well.

Poor old Mrs Hickey expecting twins and a toddler in tow.
Imagine she might be too far along at 35? weeks to fly. Her family is in QLD so maybe she stays with them. Would make sense. Might be hard for Tom to get there for the birth unless they induce or caeserian.
You just do the best you can.

Exactly why they should have continued. people feel like shite and need something to look forward to even if it's just a game of footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back