Ex-footballer's crime links to be exposed

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was David Schwarz from the gambling clue. Haha, so many people had no idea, a lot said Carey FFS, I knew that wasn't right. However, McGuane? I thought they said it was a star? Damn, they tricked a lot of us with that one.

How dodgy does he look in that photo?

About the same as he looked in his Gisborne traccky suit for three years.

Don't disrespect him. He has a pretty awesome coaching record from blokes who have had a chance to play under him at club and interleague level. We all know he likes a bet.

I'd be damn interested to see if you guys are interested in chasing the other bloke from the other article and naming him. That (the player) would probably be of more interest to most. (Got him about lunchtime with a touch of Google - was surprised).

Definitely most blokes on here have little idea with there 'me too' 'I know everything bull'

Don't assume that the player referred to in the 2004 article is the same as the player referred to in todays article! This person could have been out of the game for a while. And he could have played for more than one club. Things aren't always black and white, they might sometimes be blue (or red, or yellow or purple or green....)
See, in hindsight, that's an awesome post!

The Age article from 2004 is not about the same player being suggested in this thread. The player from The Age article is still playing, and can be seen in Melbourne this weekend (unlike most weekends).

wearing an unusual guernsey ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it different from the player at the start and the player at the end of the 2004 article? i.e a third person
Just asking because you seem pretty sure of who it is. Without naming names , are you 100% sure?

I am 100% sure of the identity of the player in the 2004 article.

For someone that tells others to lighten up, that's twice in this thread you have tried to drum up a conspiracy theory.

References to Nazis and now JFK assassination. This is big stuff .. the mods are looking to take over the world, head for the hills.

Are you the only one that didn't get that it was a joke???

And why are you so combative? You've argued with 3 different people in this thread alone

I mean you are a moderator, you are supposed to be controlling situations not inflaming them by being argumentative and abusive then deleting posts and red carding when you get outwitted or don't like an opinion

And why are you so combative? You've argued with 3 different people in this thread alone

I mean you are a moderator, you are supposed to be controlling situations not inflaming them by being argumentative and abusive then deleting posts and red carding when you get outwitted or don't like an opinion
Binxy Board

Show me where I red carded someone because I didn't like an opinion or because I was outwitted and you might have a point. Clue: I didn't issue the red cards in this thread. If you want to claim you have outwitted someone, you actually have to do more than claim moderator censorship.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back