Mod. Notice Expression of interest for Player Reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting through them gradually. Feel free to send a pm if I can write more as I only saw 2 games live this year. Also Jones and Grant spent a bit of time at Willy this year - maybe a VFL watcher should write their reviews and I'll do someone else.

Getting through them gradually. Feel free to send a pm if I can write more as I only saw 2 games live this year. Also Jones and Grant spent a bit of time at Willy this year - maybe a VFL watcher should write their reviews and I'll do someone else.

No hard and fast rule on who to do, there is plenty on hand this time

Cheers. If we can get a contract status for every player, that would be really handy too :thumbsu:

Can you access the new board I linked to?

Also if someone wants to do fact checking like above as they maybe not into writing reviews, we'll also credit you in the annual.

Yes, it is currently empty. I was adding to the existing threads, but can create new threads there if you'd prefer that.

If you can, chief is using it to create the annuals. Mods will move the thread per player back into DogTags once it's done

ill do it if not 2 late

You're in mate.

Quick note to everyone, we can only use non professional photos (unless that pro wants to donate there use). old_dog donated some for last year, if we can't source a new one for that player jump into their Dogs Tags thread and re-use it. If you're not sure how, Igloo, Unotuchable, Mike2009 or myself can help moving it over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cool
if anyone has started already, let me know who you picked so i don't do a double.

Have a look on the forum, we linked to. If you're working on one, create the thread to lock that player in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back