Multiplat F1 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

not a fan of the sport but am enjoying this at the moment, in my first season on career easy and it seems i either finish first or last.

The Monaco track :mad:

I've missed a lot. Why Verstappen?
No regard for anyone's safety and refuses to take responsibility for anything that goes wrong (nor does he take responsibility for avoiding collisions; puts the onus entirely on the other driver). Regularly puts others into positions where they need to choose between backing off of a perfectly legal move and crashing.

Bit of a smug little prick too. :$

Super talent, but can't stand him.

No regard for anyone's safety and refuses to take responsibility for anything that goes wrong (nor does he take responsibility for avoiding collisions; puts the onus entirely on the other driver). Regularly puts others into positions where they need to choose between backing off of a perfectly legal move and crashing.

Bit of a smug little prick too. :$

Super talent, but can't stand him.
The thing is, everyone is F1 is a super talent. Max just happens to be the youngest and has the surname of a previous F1 driver.

Anyway i think i need to buy this game. Can you nerf the Mercedes for a more even competition?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought this last night and it's great fun. Ive got a logitech G25 steering wheel and pedals living in a cupboard somewhere and I think this game is worthy of me dusting them off and setting up my living room.

Lots of douche bags online but expected that. Anyone else using steering wheel setup?

Bought this last night and it's great fun. Ive got a logitech G25 steering wheel and pedals living in a cupboard somewhere and I think this game is worthy of me dusting them off and setting up my living room.

Lots of douche bags online but expected that. Anyone else using steering wheel setup?
Fair chance it's not supported on PS4. I bought a Logitech GT wheel near the end of the PS3 cycle (bargain price should've been the giveaway), and it's not compatible with the PS4.

Fair chance it's not supported on PS4. I bought a Logitech GT wheel near the end of the PS3 cycle (bargain price should've been the giveaway), and it's not compatible with the PS4.
Ok cheers. I'll have to do some research on getting a setup of some sort cos this game looks like hours of fun.

So just had my first crack at career mode. Put on full practice to earn the resource points, with a short qualification, and half length race (i want pitstops and strategy). Damn this game is fun. Earning the points for tyre wear conservation or whatever its called is almost impossible with an analogue controller. I can just imagine how enjoyable and rewarding it must be having a steering wheel and conserving tyres in a race. Lots of things to tweak in car setup and no doubt ill be rummaging through online setups from pros who spend way too many hours getting the best setup.

Couple of gripes. 1) the team radio that comes out of the PS4 controller is not loud enough. I have to turn down the volume on the TV. 2) the information on the bottom right corner of the screen that you can toggle is too small. The print is like a size 6 font on my 60 inch TV. Was about 12 laps into my first race and i forgot what lap i was supposed to pit, and the team radio was too quiet to hear. So i glanced down on the pit straight and drifted into the centre of the track off the racing line so i was safe while quickly browsing what my pit window was, and i got clipped by a car behind overtaking me. Bang - into the wall, race over. So quickly closed the game so i can restart that race at a later date.

Can see myself dumping a lot of time into this. Question is - do i spend $400 on a Logitech G29 setup? Or maybe ill start a crowd fundme and try to raise money for this: https://www.gamesmen.com.au/pack-lo...eofVyisVA_deWE8eF15GFjya0FpP7arC5YaAn2a8P8HAQ

playseat_alcantara_logitech_g29_racing_wheel.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back