Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

been reading steam reviews for nuka-world over the past week and the negative reviews are slowly catching up to the early mass of happy ones.

i don't have the taste for settlements that others might, so not fussed i haven't bought the season pass. will wait until some kind of sale but not in any hurry since fallout 4 leaves me wanting to play vegas.

been reading steam reviews for nuka-world over the past week and the negative reviews are slowly catching up to the early mass of happy ones.

i don't have the taste for settlements that others might, so not fussed i haven't bought the season pass. will wait until some kind of sale but not in any hurry since fallout 4 leaves me wanting to play vegas.
Nuka World crystallised all the concerns from the vanilla game (which I loved btw).

The story is a joke. In fact, there is no story. Just a cool location. And it's a shooting gallery.

As DLC, Far Harbour is far superior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nuka World crystallised all the concerns from the vanilla game (which I loved btw).

The story is a joke. In fact, there is no story. Just a cool location. And it's a shooting gallery.

As DLC, Far Harbour is far superior.

I take it that it didn't take long for you to get through?

Survival mode is alot of fun. Started a new game with survival mode. Most fun ive had playing fallout

Survival mode sounds interesting, but my concern is the amount of inventory management time spent in this game mode....with ammunition counting towards your carry weight etc. Might have to give it a go regardless...

I still pull this out from time to time and have a bit of fun, but not like I used to. No Mods will certainly shorten it's life, but it might also prompt Bethesda to speed up production of Fallout 5 or TES if they're worried about losing players.

I don't understand why Sony would block mods, makes no sense. Was hanging out for mods as well.

I don't think they're blocking mods completely, more blocking them in the way Bethesda wants to implement them. They don't want to open their system up and Bethesda doesn't want to water it down and make it pointless.

I think the fact that Microsoft is behind, has allowed them to do things they otherwise wouldn't have (plus their PC background) and Sony to play it safe, especially with their security track record.

I think it's a bit shitty from Sony but not too bad. I think it's more that mod support was an awesome move by Microsoft. And very underappreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back